PDA

View Full Version : Nitric Oxides

xtullyx16
12-29-2007, 04:57 PM
If you have taken any nitric oxides like super pump 250, nano, n.o. , any of those or others i have a question for u..

I just bought a tub of super pump 250 and i have taken it for 2 days.. well first day i took two scoops instead of the recommeded 3 and the next day i took 3.. well the first day i kinda felt right away after i took it i had to poo.. and then later in the day i got sum more than normal abundance of poo.. and today when i took 3 scoops i felt that same thing but it was worse
and i took a dump right away when i got to the gym.. then iw as fine for 3 hours.. but when i got home i ate a subway sub and then alll hell broke loose... the next 30 min i was on the toilet.. but my question is .. could this be from the sp250? if so why?? could i not be used to it yet.. and be taking to much?? and is this normal with nitric oxides?? im also taking On's whey protien.. but thanks for any info.. this is kinda embarrasing but i dont really know anyone but a few guys on here that kno about this stuff... sorry for the long post!

mine
12-29-2007, 05:40 PM
welcome to the club,

Im on that same protein, superpump 250, zma tech and ephedrine. Yes it will gove you the poops, why? I have no clue? Altough they're better than the logs i used to have to push out, these just run out with minor effort :macho

^^^ not kidding

Mike

xtullyx16
12-29-2007, 05:43 PM
lol well i know they arent sposed to be this bad.. i was dumb and didnt read all the label and it says not to take more than 1 scoop the frist 2-3 days of taking it... i took 2 scoops 1st day then 3 the next.. soo idk.. should i take any for tomorrow? i got back and legs.. also how many scoops do u take of super pump 250?? it says 3 but is that a waste? and i also dont take any on off days.. that seems like a waste 2

mine
12-29-2007, 05:54 PM
I dont take more than 2 scoops on any training day. cardio or weights. back and legs is alot for one training day. i would deffinetly consider splitting them up.

for me its

mon - back/abs + cardio
tues - chest + cardio
wed - legs/abs + cardio
thurs - shoulders/neck + cardio
friday - arms + cardio
sat - off
sun - cardio

- Dont take any sup250 on off days or cardio only days
- 2 scoops max on any training days will get the job done.

try to eat more solid/dry food too such as bread and whole wheat items too if you dont like the runs.

Mike

xtullyx16
12-29-2007, 06:52 PM
thanks.. i wont ever take 3 again.. im finally done ****tin.. and my *** burns like a volcano.. but yeah since ur on the topic of workout schedules heres mine

-monday/thur- chest shoulders, and cardio (abs included with cardio always)

-tue/friday- arms, cardio

-wed- back/legs cardio

sat- off

sunday-general light work out and cardio

i dont think i will ift my legs wednesday.. i think running and playin bbal at the gym everyday wil do good enough!? right?

Jake250ex
12-29-2007, 08:38 PM
lmfao...

I took NANO a couple times, I stopped the morning I woke up and could see my heart punding through my chest and felt like I couldnt catch my breath.

It doesnt matter how muscular or strong you are if your dead!

Stuff made me shake real bad, and feel like Im on the biggest adrenaline high ever.

anyone else have any similar experiences?

mine
12-29-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
lmfao...

I took NANO a couple times, I stopped the morning I woke up and could see my heart punding through my chest and felt like I couldnt catch my breath.

It doesnt matter how muscular or strong you are if your dead!

Stuff made me shake real bad, and feel like Im on the biggest adrenaline high ever.

anyone else have any similar experiences?

Sounds like i gotta give this stuff a try :devil:

lmao, yea and tully your *** burns because of all the acid you crap out with the runs. Running and basketball will deffinetly be more than a good enough workout for your legs as you also do cardio alot in the week.

If i were you I would seperate your body parts out alittle better.

When you work chest, you have to push, which also means your working your triceps, so why not just maximize the workout by focusing harder on just those two muscles.

When your doing back, all your doing is pulling, therefor anything with a pull action uses your biceps. Same concept, why not maximize your workout by focusing on back/bis.

- in order to work back muscles your doing bis anyway
- in order to work chest muscles your working tris anyway

The reason I don't do this is because im Trying to build lean muscle and burn fat. (low weight high reps, extra sets) So I'm probably in the weight room for 70 - 90 minutes just working my upper/centerl/lower chest muscles along with my triceps. Then an extra 40 minutes in the cardio room.

At 2 scoops a day you will still get the runs ( wet craps ) but slowly your body will get used to it and it won't be as bad.

" and if you're looking to add on muscle and weight I highly reccomend sipping "size on" during your workout. "

Alot of my friends have had great results from this gaspari stack.

Hope this helps.

Mike

xtullyx16
12-29-2007, 09:31 PM
so ur saying do bis/back and chest/tris.. ic what u mean when u say they use some of the same bodyparts cause pushing and pulling but do u want to do the same muscle groups that pull on one day like bis/back ?? and im trying to lose fat around the gut n lower back and sum upper body fat but gain it back with big muscle.. oh yeah and bench is overrated just soo everyone knows that.. kills ur shoulders..

mine
12-29-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by xtullyx16
so ur saying do bis/back and chest/tris.. ic what u mean when u say they use some of the same bodyparts cause pushing and pulling but do u want to do the same muscle groups that pull on one day like bis/back ?? and im trying to lose fat around the gut n lower back and sum upper body fat but gain it back with big muscle.. oh yeah and bench is overrated just soo everyone knows that.. kills ur shoulders..

thats what I used to do.

1 - Back/bis
2 - chest and tris
3 - shoulders(neck)/ forearms
4 - abs
5 - legs

If you want to lose the gut look into lowering your body fat percentage. The gut eill usually go first, then the chest fat.

Dumbells are better for benching as it also uses "what I like to call" the stabalizing muscles in your shoulders.

Abs should be worked hard once a week for the first two weeks

then twice a week hard for the 3rd/4th week

then every second day hard ( but not as hard ) as the previous weeks.

you just have to remember every time you go into the gym your making yourself a healthier being.I would also recomend signing up at bodybuilding.com Just go on the forums ( it's free )and search it 10 - 15 minutes a day before you go workout. It will also motivate you to workout.

Mike