PDA

View Full Version : Minesweeper

Scro
12-28-2007, 02:04 PM
Anybody ever play this? My company has most all the good websites blocked besides exriders, so I spend a lot of time playing lol. Here's my times, yet I can't seem to beat expert for some reason:mad:

nickmelll
12-28-2007, 02:37 PM
vtunnel.com u can get in to any website u want (at least it worked for me ) i never realy got the point of minesweeper lol

Scro
12-28-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by nickmelll
vtunnel.com u can get in to any website u want (at least it worked for me ) i never realy got the point of minesweeper lol

Yeah I've already been warned about a couple sites like that:ermm: I figured I better just leave it alone.

To begin with, you click on the squares at random, trying to uncover a bunch of numbers at one time. The number represents how many mines are in the 8 surrounding blocks. Using the numbers and deduction, you try to figure out where all the mines are.

trx400EXtreme
12-28-2007, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by nickmelll
vtunnel.com u can get in to any website u want (at least it worked for me ) i never realy got the point of minesweeper lol you can also turn "http" into "https" and most sites should work. i do this to get on exriders at school.

Ruby Soho
12-28-2007, 03:05 PM
i get so frustrated with minesweeper:p

exriders isn't blocked at my school thank god, id get pretty bored in free periods:p

ZeroLogic
12-28-2007, 04:36 PM
They didn't block Exriders from my school yet, but they blocked ThumperTalk a week after I started to go on it a lot.:p

416exfreak
12-28-2007, 04:55 PM
My school blocks everythign that is considered "non- educational".

This is why I bring my laptop with me everyday and plug in using thier network. The school computers use a program called "vision". It allows the teacher to control everyone's computer. After she decided to freeze my computer up and read my email one day, I told her to shove her computers and started bringing my own.:D

Hondamaster5505
12-28-2007, 05:10 PM
our school has laptops, and NOTHING is blocked. Whenever i get a chance, i go on exriders, myspace, etc

:D

mx428
12-29-2007, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Hondamaster5505
our school has laptops, and NOTHING is blocked. Whenever i get a chance, i go on exriders, myspace, etc

:D meatspin too?

tgreenz400
12-29-2007, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak

The school computers use a program called "vision". It allows the teacher to control everyone's computer. Ha yea our school has that too. the way i found out scared the crap outta me...i was talking, alot, and i wasnt supposed to....anyways, we were on computers and i was turned around chit chatten then turned around to see my computer screen blinking bright red saying "BE QUIET NOW!!!" haha.

pro-rider46
12-29-2007, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by tgreenz400
Ha yea our school has that too. the way i found out scared the crap outta me...i was talking, alot, and i wasnt supposed to....anyways, we were on computers and i was turned around chit chatten then turned around to see my computer screen blinking bright red saying "BE QUIET NOW!!!" haha.

omg that hilarious:p