PDA

View Full Version : Ride in a parade?

4punksdad
11-11-2002, 08:32 PM
december 7th in charles town WV. Quads are allowed to ride down the street in the local parade. I have no info on who to contact, but I will be there. :D

11-11-2002, 08:36 PM
i can come...hehe but i think dave might wreck:eek: ;) :p

Ex'r Marlin
11-11-2002, 09:06 PM
Oh boy... Don't let Ron Derno (Derno24) hear about this... He may want to wave some flags, do a little dancing, and who knows what else!:devil BTW Derno24, I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon!

Thanks for the info... Something to think about. I am sure it will be a big get together!

luvmyex
11-12-2002, 02:30 PM
4punks,you will have a blast doing this.I did it last year for a local small town.I thought it would be pretty lame till i actually started down the road.Then i let the guys in front of me get on down the street a ways and rode a wheelie for a ways and the croud went nuts! All for me doing a wheelie.That was cool as helI.But that first wheelie made me really nervious,i had never rode in front of a thousand people before much less ride a wheelie down the street.Then on the way back to the parking area after the parade route ended we passed a couple of the local sherriff's doing wheelies down the back roads.Talk about a mean look from someone.I just waved as i passed him doing a wheelie in 3rd gear laughing like crazy.Ended up haveing a blast and plan on it again this year.But i might be the only sport quad this year.

YLW400
11-12-2002, 03:25 PM
Hmmmmm this could be a reason to go home for the weekend!!