PDA

View Full Version : AC Blackline Propeg nerfs

ringoesroadking
12-28-2007, 07:39 AM
Anybody have these for a stock frame 86 with an lrd pipe? I tried to mount them yesterday and the front mounting bracket on the pipe side does not mount to the motor mount. The pipe is sitting in front of the mount, blocking the mounting bracket. Any advice would be great?

800screws
12-28-2007, 09:48 AM
alot of people seem to have problems with these...i mounted a set of 88-89 blacklines on a laeger frame and they bolted up no problem...try a search someone just posted about these recently.

adam833
12-28-2007, 11:48 PM
thats cause ac sucks and they dont care anymore, nothing fits right. You have to start bending crap. I called them up too and some dummy gave me the run around telling me maybe the jig was off. People complain of bumpers not ligning up right too.. I Just wanted something to bolt right up. I returned them and bought a used pair...check out this guys thread
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=321725&highlight=nerf

mineralgrey01gt
12-29-2007, 02:34 AM
i have to agree on A/C not giving a rats *** anymore. I bought a grab bar from ATVGALAXY off of ebay (took it 4 months to get to me) and it fits like absolute crap

ringoesroadking
01-02-2008, 02:07 PM
Got them on and they ROCK!

with the propegs sitting lower and further back than stock what a difference.

Can't believe the improvement in the handling/control, and also better traction out of the corners.

I would recommend them to everyone! Probably the best upgrade for the $:D

bushwesl
01-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by ringoesroadking
Got them on and they ROCK!

with the propegs sitting lower and further back than stock what a difference.

Can't believe the improvement in the handling/control, and also better traction out of the corners.

I would recommend them to everyone! Probably the best upgrade for the $:D

I've got a set for a stock 86 frame... do you have any troubles with reaching the shifter and/or break pedal? I had to get the shortened version of both to make it more comfortable.