PDA

View Full Version : NFS Pro Street

Hondamaster5505
12-27-2007, 09:05 PM
I got this game for x-mas, and overall im happy with it.

It has excellent graphics, great engine/handling physics, and an allright sound track.

Only thing i hate is no more free-roaming mode. :grr: I used to love that about the NFS game.

Right now, my cars are:

Grip: Mitsubishi EVO X - completely tricked out, 689bhp.

Drag: Dodge Viper SRT10 - mildly tricked out, 700bhp. Fastest 1/4mi. = 8.73 @ 177mph (i think)

Drft: Pontiac GTO - pre-tuned drift. 349bhp

Speed: Ford GT - mildly modded, 550bhp

pred174
12-27-2007, 09:31 PM
i have the game also but that was one of my most missed features was the getting chased by the cops....most wanted was the best...not sure if u find this game easy but i thought it was gonna be more of a challenge

Hondamaster5505
12-27-2007, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by pred174
i have the game also but that was one of my most missed features was the getting chased by the cops....most wanted was the best...not sure if u find this game easy but i thought it was gonna be more of a challenge

Yeah, actually its amazingly easy:(

Getting chased by cops was awesome, and free-roaming was awesome, but i guess too many people were starting to race on the road so now they only have it on closed courses?

12-27-2007, 10:59 PM
I just got it tonight for Wii. The graphics are ehh, but its a wii so I wasnt exepcting good graphics. But the game is awesome, and to steer you actaully have to turn the controller like a steering wheel.
I just started and right now all I have is a Eclipse for grip, and the crappy colbalt ss for drag.

Hondamaster5505
12-28-2007, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
I just got it tonight for Wii. The graphics are ehh, but its a wii so I wasnt exepcting good graphics. But the game is awesome, and to steer you actaully have to turn the controller like a steering wheel.
I just started and right now all I have is a Eclipse for grip, and the crappy colbalt ss for drag.

yeah, i hated the cobalt so i sold it for the viper:cool:

12-28-2007, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Hondamaster5505
yeah, i hated the cobalt so i sold it for the viper:cool:

yea I'm going to have to buy some muscle for drag. Drag is soooooooo hard on Wii. Since you need to move the controller up to shift, its soo easy to get a false start or miss a shift.

trxwannbe
12-28-2007, 09:24 AM
ok number one the supra is by far the fastest drag car in the game i had one in the 6s and number 2 that game is garbage compared to forza 2