PDA

View Full Version : anyone know when GTA4 is supposed to come out?

450raider
12-27-2007, 08:11 AM
im just wondering, now im real close to getting a ps3 but im really just waiting for gta to come out, i saw a sign at this game place back in the summer that had it and said "fall '07 release" and i havent heard nothin of it since so has anyone been following up on it and is it only coming out for ps3 and 360? it would make things alot cheaper if it came out for ps2 or wii also.

12-27-2007, 08:21 AM
it will be only on the ps3 and 360...as it is too large for the older generation consoles...i know they are now planning on a spring(march/april) release for the ps3...rockstar games wanted to make sure they gave you the full experience with it

Toadz400
12-27-2007, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by speedyquad
it will be only on the ps3 and 360...as it is too large for the older generation consoles...i know they are now planning on a spring(march/april) release for the ps3...rockstar games wanted to make sure they gave you the full experience with it

Yep..they pushed it back to spring. I'd rather have them push the game back instead of rush it. I'll be getting a PS3 probably this next summer when GTA4 and some other good games are out.