PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom teeth?

ZeroLogic
12-26-2007, 06:51 PM
Well my jaw hurts like a motha. I can't bite down or open my jaw wider because i get this shooting pain from the back of my jaw to my ear. Is that my wisdom teeth? They already came in but don't hurt. Any idea? I can't go to the dentist til my mom and bro come back from Florida on Saturday. Any ideas what this means? Also you guys know how if you bit the side of your cheek by accident and it gets swollen? Well I had this for a month now and it won't go away, everytime I bite down I bit down on it. Its hard to describe so bare with me lol. Any idea what this **** is?

MO-EX-RIDER
12-26-2007, 07:01 PM
did they grow in correctly? if not then they need to be yanked.....and for the pain start with advil and if that fails hit the bottle of jack

ZeroLogic
12-26-2007, 07:19 PM
I guess they grew in right. I hit the keg or Bud last night and woke up this morning even worse.:p

gncc025
12-26-2007, 08:14 PM
sounds like wisdom teeth to me. mine did almost the same thing but it went away after a few days. i asked my dentist about it and he told me as long as i dont have any more pains i dont have to have em pulled. luckey me:D

id definitely get to the dentist as soon as possible though. that kinda stuff can get real serious real quick

12-26-2007, 08:30 PM
sounds like your wisdom teeth...

as for the bite on your cheek, put baking soda on for a minute or so, then rinse...do this a few times for a day or so...

ZeroLogic
12-26-2007, 08:36 PM
I don't get what you mean by the baking soda idea. I guess I'm going to the dentist Friday or something. It just hurts so ****ing much, I can't even eat.:ermm:

07250ex
12-26-2007, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
I don't get what you mean by the baking soda idea. I guess I'm going to the dentist Friday or something. It just hurts so ****ing much, I can't even eat.:ermm:

if it gets to the point where you can't eat man id haul *** to the dentist/hospital i get hungry like every 35 minutes lol

12-26-2007, 08:45 PM
put baking soda on the area you keep biting...it will numb that so it don't hurt when you bite it and lessen the swelling so that you don't bite it. leave it on for as long as you can stand the taste and then rinse your mouth out...

when i had an abcessed tooth a few months ago, i tucked a tea bag next to it to relieve the pain until i could see the dentist

1fst400
12-26-2007, 08:56 PM
I just had mine pulled. I had them pulled noon time on a friday. that saturday morning I was up and about, never took pain killers other than some motrin for swelling.
saturday night I went out for dinner and was eating just fine.

Had 4 of them pulled. dont sweat getting it done its a cake walk as long as your not a wicked wimp

flauge
12-26-2007, 09:29 PM
Man you gotta hate those wisdom teeth. Mine hurts me for a couple days out of about every 3 months or so . I guess they're just coming in or something. The last time tho, was sort of like what happened to you. The right side of my jaw was sore as s***!:scary:

cdrookie
12-26-2007, 09:54 PM
they might have came in "right" but down in the root it can be(and probably is) tangled/touching the nerve.
i got all 4 of mine pulled at the same time with just numbing shots, bled for hours but went truck shopping in the afternoon. took about 3 months before my teeth were "set".

Ghost-Rider
12-26-2007, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Also you guys know how if you bit the side of your cheek by accident and it gets swollen?

Ugh, I hate that.

Toadz400
12-27-2007, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by 1fst400
I just had mine pulled. I had them pulled noon time on a friday. that saturday morning I was up and about, never took pain killers other than some motrin for swelling.
saturday night I went out for dinner and was eating just fine.

Had 4 of them pulled. dont sweat getting it done its a cake walk as long as your not a wicked wimp

Had mine pulled on a Friday late morning and was riding at a track Saturday morning. I would just get the teeth pulled if you have insurance. It's not that bad and you might as well just get it out of the way so you don't risk messing the rest of your teeth up.

Shift_450R
12-27-2007, 12:51 PM
i had all of mine out at once...they were impacted too. It was nothing i took maybe one pain killer the whole time. Just the swelling and bleeding is a pain in the arse.