PDA

View Full Version : E-Ton 70

Jcrew2
12-26-2007, 09:26 AM
Can anyone tell me anything about these? How do they hold up and how easy are they to work on or get parts?

mxdad423
12-26-2007, 03:31 PM
Very good machines, they are very reliable. My son raced one for 3 years, so basically it got beat every week from march to november and we had very good luck with it. They are easy to work on once you learn the in's and out's of them.....

pitviperacing
12-26-2007, 04:46 PM
I'll second that notion:D Have a 50 now tweaked out 70 and starting to revamp the 90:devil:

Mxdad,how do you like the arms you got on there? Wondering how the bolt on dual arm work. I got +3 singles on our 70 and was curious on the bolt on kits. Kinda hate to buy a dual arm quad when I have so many eton parts,trying to weight the options as my son with be old enough to run the 90 class this year:macho

Thanks

mxdad423
12-26-2007, 07:59 PM
The kit I have on there are Dave Carters, They are awsome and work really well, My son is done with the 70 now and is racing his 90 Kasea only and we also have Dave's dual on it also. I just sold the 70 eton about a month ago. If you are looking for a set of duals for your eton let me know, A really good friend of mine (etondaddy) has the same kit that was on mine and he has them for sale, He has everything you would need including the Elka shocks. Or if you want new I can hook you up with Dave. The kit that Etondaddy has is only a year old, the only reason he is selling them is because he decided to put his boy Kyle on a Honda for this year to get some shifting experience before he has to move up the the 300's. Here is a link to the thread where etondaddy posted his parts for sale.........

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=317108

Now as far as him moving up to a 90 no biggie, just change motors, thats what etondaddy did when Kyle went up to the 90, use your rolling chassis and just drop a 90 engine in it, etondaddy has a really good 90 engine for sale also, and it has all the best stuff and believe me it is a WINNING motor, it won alot of races this year in a very competitve 90 class. Hope that helps you out......

Kevin Smitley

www.bakmotorsports.net