PDA

View Full Version : 2006 suzuki ozark 250

Matto211
12-26-2007, 01:20 AM
Hello, My name is Matt and I am new to this forum I have a 2006 suzuki ozark 250 qaud runner. I have always wanted to do light modifications to it, because I think it would be cool to have a fast utility qaud. So far I have only put red led neons on it (yes i know that is kinda ricerish, but its cool.). I would like to know what I could do to make it alot faster, but I don't have much money. I am not intrested in making it loud. I am thinking about getting either a drop in filter for the factory box or a K & N cone style filter. I have been looking into igniton and stuff like that. But I am not sure what I should get that will make the most power. My suzuki does have a lot of wheel standing torque but it just doesn't have top end power like I want. I would like to be able to take it to the drag strip once or twice. I don't want to have a full out drag qaud just one to keep up with some of the little 80cc dirtbikes that they have running up there. ( I know, I know thats sad but its true some of them little yz80's are really fast). I want to know what I can do to make this thing fast with out adding alot of money to it or putting a lot of work into it! So if anyone has and tips or tricks I can use pleae let me know. anything will be appreated.

trx400EXtreme
12-26-2007, 11:14 AM
K&N filter and remove air box lid.:macho makes a world of difference.