PDA

View Full Version : from santiago de chile

ATVCHILE
12-25-2007, 11:23 PM
hello, i'm Carlos from santiago de Chile, south america, i want to send regards and wish you merry christmas, i'm a newbie on this forum... it's very interesting the technic threads and sales parts forum.
Here in Chile are a lot of atv fanatics, i have a 400ex with many extras, and we have a team called "team atv chile" with other equipped quads like rappys, banshees, yfz's and the newbies with some blasters.
soon i want to send you some pics of here, in our long and narrow country we have a lot of different terrains, like snow, sand, mud... the difference is that we have those terrains in shorty minutes in car (i hope you understand my basic english).

best regards and merry christmas

ATVCHILE
12-25-2007, 11:41 PM
some pics of my quad and others of my group in dunes in a place called "ritoque", this dunes are like the atacama desert dunes (atacama desert is in north of chile and ritoque is in middle of chile)

ATVCHILE
12-25-2007, 11:46 PM
another pic

d3ktrix
12-26-2007, 12:00 AM
Nice pix, all that smooth sand makes me jealous.

Hoping I get to ride some big dunes soon.

Aceman
12-26-2007, 02:46 PM
Nice pics. I wish I had the bankroll to ride/dune around the world.

ATVCHILE
12-26-2007, 03:39 PM
thanks for the posts guys, here in chile you're welcome when you like to come. my country has a lot of places to ride.

another pic, our atv's in the little house that we rent outside the ritoque's dunes

ATVCHILE
12-26-2007, 03:44 PM
offtopic; i'm looking for a nice pair of long travel a-arms for my 400ex, a few minutes ago i just bought a pair of elkas lt with rezzies. any information will be welcome, on my pm box thanks

JOEX
12-26-2007, 08:15 PM
Welcome! Thanks for sharing your pics. Looking forward to seeing more from around the world:)

ATVCHILE
12-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Welcome! Thanks for sharing your pics. Looking forward to seeing more from around the world:)

Thanks joex i have a lot of pics to show you, cheers

carlos:devil: