PDA

View Full Version : Gilbert attix

rollie
12-23-2007, 09:56 PM
i have a poster and in the backround is gil attix and i was just wodering if anyone knows what happened to him? seems like he fell off the face of the earth

jrspawn
12-23-2007, 10:33 PM
Gil took a break from racing for a little. The usual type things really, changed jobs, baught a house, starting a family,etc... He still has a race quad, and every once and a while gets out there on it, he's still crazy fast! I try to keep on him about gettting out there and riding, i was actually over there the other night trying to tell him he needs a race rhino:devil: . I think it sucks not seeing him and some other guys that worked their way through the ranks to the Pro class out there when racers actually had to qualify for a pro main, rather than just sign up and race pro.

Justin

jherbie28
12-24-2007, 06:03 AM
yeah man i used to see him at seaford all the time way back when, him and i guess his new wife or fionce(sp) she would go out on his bike too. he was crazy fast. it would be cool to see him riding again

Pappy
12-24-2007, 07:02 AM
Last time I saw his uncle, he was in my driveway with a rattlesnake:huh

Id like to see him back in the mix

Delaware152
12-24-2007, 11:48 AM
Justin summed up on what Gil in doing. I was able to talk him into riding a couple times this year. He definatly still knows how to ride. He is going to be a dad in March.

diangelo#67
12-24-2007, 12:34 PM
wow no stuff a dad huh. tell him mario said congrats

quadboy38
12-24-2007, 02:43 PM
i was also wondering what happend to gilbert. another name i was wondering about was tavis cain...anyone have any news on him?

diangelo#67
12-24-2007, 03:15 PM
family company, they do spot-o-pots for the fire fighters.....the wild fire guys, and whenever somthing big goes down he has to work. thats what his uncle told me