PDA

View Full Version : Huevos 10 vs Fallout 3?

tmoney
12-23-2007, 10:03 AM
Which is better?

jesseweaver
12-24-2007, 07:11 PM
i didnt see h10 yet but i just watched fallout 3 today for the first itme and wow. great filming, i loved how you see it normal, then it zooms in and its in super slow motion. awesome riding too. derek and steve both have a lot of freestyle sections and they are all crazy. ive heard a lot people say it wasnt as good as 1 and 2 but i think its the best yet. cant wait for 4.

jesseweaver
12-24-2007, 09:01 PM
oh yea, anyone else here think steve looks like stevo from jackass?

nvrich2004
12-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Ha ha, maybe a lil, I think he looks more like the guy from Super troopers, the one that eats the drugs and freaks out. But I liked both films.

hondaracer305
12-29-2007, 12:48 AM
"the snozberries taste like snozberries" haha

thanks for the compliments! :)

nvrich2004
12-29-2007, 09:42 AM
Ha ha, yea! Funny sh**.

Toadz400
01-15-2008, 05:57 PM
I think they were both a let down. I just got Huevos 10 and National Born Killers and was disappointed. I've seen all the Akraix and Fallout 3 was also a let down. Sure the filming is good but it doesn't make up for the lack of good content. Same stuff over and over again and what's with all the scenes of only one or two riders? Gets boring when there's not much going on. Just my opinion though, I'd rather watch Huevos 4.

Sick0
01-15-2008, 07:34 PM
I agree. 10 was very stale. I think 4 was the best.

Dan_Guetter
01-16-2008, 04:01 PM
personally i like to sit down with a nice glass of warm milk ( not too hot, it gives me gas ) and pop in backwoods racing 2 on VHS. Then after the feature i like to bust out the KY.....

Toadz400
01-16-2008, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
personally i like to sit down with a nice glass of warm milk ( not too hot, it gives me gas ) and pop in backwoods racing 2 on VHS. Then after the feature i like to bust out the KY.....

Yea I think we all knew that.:D

Akraix 1 and 2 were pretty damn good. 3 was just the same thing over and over again with very few riders at one time riding. Huevos 10 was basically the same thing.

I'm probably going to order the older Huevos box sets as they were definitely the best.

hondaracer305
01-18-2008, 03:18 PM

dan, i think they have theorapy for these types of things ;)

MX MaNiAc 06
01-19-2008, 08:33 AM
Id say Fallout 3 was better. They both had great riding segments. But i like the way the editing is in the Fallout better. Wes likes to do all kinda of slow motion n different colors. I get sick of that. Instead of a 10 second slow motion id rather see when the Fallout kind of pauses for about two seconds.

Toadz400
01-19-2008, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Id say Fallout 3 was better. They both had great riding segments. But i like the way the editing is in the Fallout better. Wes likes to do all kinda of slow motion n different colors. I get sick of that. Instead of a 10 second slow motion id rather see when the Fallout kind of pauses for about two seconds.

I have to agree with you on the slow motion. They definitely over do it.

I still feel Huevos 10 was slightly better than Fallout 3 but neither of them were very good in my opinion. I would much rather watch the older Huevos and Fall out 1 and 2.

outacontrol31
01-21-2008, 08:57 PM
*this is not caleb moore* first off its JR Hinds on his laptop

First off id like you all with a pen and paper write down the locations and riders and do some research h 10 has alot more pros to offer, more variations, bigger jumps, ridding scenes from all over the world, and i dont see how a backflip nac nac is letting you guys down if your looking to go watch huevos 4 instead of inovation from both of these movies you should probobly get out of the c class or stump jumping and recognize where both of these crews are taking quads

end of story

dont look for a comment back this is an opinion and a statement

kthnx

and again this was not caleb

LT250Racer609
01-21-2008, 11:55 PM
I havent seen Huevos 10 yet, but I own fallout 3 and have watched it prolly 50 times already. I love the riding locations and the music...and its nice to see a good toss up of bikes and quads riding together (California)...Overall, Fallout 3 is sick...cant wait to see Huevos 10....Huevos 4, is my favorite so far tho.

yfzrider310
01-27-2008, 09:52 PM
Alright so im all excited to watch huevos 10 today and then watching like 3/4 the way through I got so bored I shut the tv off. It was way to much bad music and no interviews it was just jump after jump after jump.....I was severaly dissapointed :( but huevos make some awesome movies other than that one!:D

tmoney
01-28-2008, 05:31 PM
Alright so I bought Fallout 3 and I borrowed Huevos 10 and Fallout 3 is definitely better, great editing, riders, and locations. Huevos really needs to see a doctor about the crappy songs they choose. It was cool that the media allstars scene was filmed at my buddys track but I still think Fallout 3 was better because of the music and they didnt over do the super slow motion. Just my 2 cents. Thanks for the opinions guys.

HtFoxChick
01-29-2008, 09:23 AM
Well I'm glad to hear "some" people out there liked The Fallout 3. I personally loved it. They try hard to find music that fits the scene and I think they did a great job. It's not easy to find.

I'm still amazed at the setup at Hollister. All the guys that put that together...Wow!!!

All in all, for a small company like Akraix, I think the video turned out great! My 2 cents.

bloodmoney23
01-29-2008, 12:54 PM
I watched both and H10 definitely makes me wanna go do something stupid to kill myself or something. I liked FO3 but H10 alot more. How can you guys say they suck or are stale? What do you want? Wings on the fourwheelers and they fly 500ft on a jump with multiple backflips then 180 into multiple frontflips? I think both videos were good. They are better than what I can do and im sure they did better than some of you saying they sucked can do. If you wanna watch a stale video go buy the Moto XXX videos. Or go rent some streetbike stunt videos. That stuff is all repititious and the exact same tricks on every video. JMO...

jesseweaver
01-29-2008, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
Well I'm glad to hear "some" people out there liked The Fallout 3. I personally loved it. They try hard to find music that fits the scene and I think they did a great job. It's not easy to find.

I'm still amazed at the setup at Hollister. All the guys that put that together...Wow!!!

All in all, for a small company like Akraix, I think the video turned out great! My 2 cents.

i loved the hollister section too. i know a lot of people were saying they wanted to see more natural terrain after the cainsville utah section in fallout 2 and they delivered. there was so much natural terrain riding in fallout 3.

yfzrider310
01-29-2008, 05:59 PM
Im not saying the riders on the video were bad Im just saying they should have had some people talk. Plus it kinda sucks watching it in the winter and knowing you cant go out and ride. Its a great video to get pumped up but I think they should have done more talking and more times when you can hear the engine. The music and shot after shot just got me bored as ****. But the riders and tricks were great!

Toadz400
01-29-2008, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by yfzrider310
Im not saying the riders on the video were bad Im just saying they should have had some people talk. Plus it kinda sucks watching it in the winter and knowing you cant go out and ride. Its a great video to get pumped up but I think they should have done more talking and more times when you can hear the engine. The music and shot after shot just got me bored as ****. But the riders and tricks were great!

I'm the same way. I also liked all the natural terrain riding as that stuff is the best. God put those rolling hills there for a reason, and it wasn't just for looking purrty! I think they both were great movies in their own sense but I feel they could've used more riders in each scene, instead of just one or two. Gets "boring".

EngelstadFQX
01-31-2008, 12:38 AM
how did you guys like the Minnesota segment in F3? We did alot of work to get that segment done too.

Toadz400
01-31-2008, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by EngelstadFQX
how did you guys like the Minnesota segment in F3? We did alot of work to get that segment done too.

Would've been better if I was there! My girlfriend lives about half an hour from the Guetter's farm.:scary:

It was a pretty good segment though. It's nice to see riding close to home.

QuadR8cer12
01-31-2008, 04:39 PM
Bart, Steve, and Derek throwing DOWN in MN. its an amazing segment! I wish people really knew what it takes to do what these guys do! check out the way derek twists and stretches his body to perfection on the double brab and the indy DG. and not to mention how cute barts butt is when he does his INSANE Dead bodies. Stevies huge american spread eagle rock solids are nasty! Its finger lickin good people!!

VVVVVMinnessota Segment VVVVVV
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J34BsIbLJBk

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J34BsIbLJBk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J34BsIbLJBk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

pharit
01-31-2008, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by QuadR8cer12
Bart, Steve, and Derek throwing DOWN in MN. its an amazing segment! I wish people really knew what it takes to do what these guys do! check out the way derek twists and stretches his body to perfection on the double brab and the indy DG. and not to mention how cute barts butt is when he does his INSANE Dead bodies. Stevies huge american spread eagle rock solids are nasty! Its finger lickin good people!!

VVVVVMinnessota Segment VVVVVV
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J34BsIbLJBk

It would be cooler if Sleven could get that retarded right leg of his fully extended....HA HA HA. Just messing Steve, (Staph pointed that out to me while watching it)

But as from someone that has been to the Englestad's Compound in H-Town Minnesota. That place is awesome. The whole lay out, the ramps the landing, everything is perfect out there. What was the real eye opener for me was when i first arrived there for the 07 Quadtro Jam was how big these ramps really are and how big the landing really are, it was amazing you see these guys work. It was awesome to watch Bartman get out there and practice those sick dead bodies. The whole time i was up in minnesota it was a blast. I got to see a kick *** FMX show, i got to hang out and drink with some of the Ax guys, and was even more inspired to keep doing freestyle to try and reach that level.

Cliff notes: The Minnesota segment Shredding the Gnar....:cool:

jesseweaver
01-31-2008, 06:00 PM
the minnesota part was amazing. bart's dead bodys are sick, derek going pretty much vertical on the double grabs, steves rock solids (but do they count, his right hand doesnt go back to the seat first;) ) and you cant forget dan with the editing--that was amazing. music was great too. i liked when it was getting dark and you could just see the silouettes (sp?). the only thing it was missing was jon flipping.

and the other place, i think it was morgen hill CA or something, where it was all natural terrain jumps, and it looked like they were riding on the edge of a cliff, that segment was pretty cool too.

im already looking forward to the next movie. things sound like they are already getting off to a good start this year with the can-ams and nascar shows, and jon probably doing some more flip variations. it should be amazing. is it gonna be the fallout 4, or a new title? i remember derek or someone saying something about it stopping at 3.

and pharit, your so lucky to live out that way, that sounds like a lot of fun.

pharit
01-31-2008, 07:13 PM
It was a long drive that was well worth it....the ride back sucked....hung over and HOT.....

QuadR8cer12
02-01-2008, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
and you cant forget dan with the editing--that was amazing. music was great too.

Josh T is the lead editor. he has got some major talent!

pods_BMOC
02-03-2008, 11:59 AM
are you on fallout 3?

jesseweaver
02-03-2008, 01:34 PM
yea, thats austin wilson. he was the one riding the whole scene at the mx track. i think it was meadow valley???

QuadR8cer12
02-03-2008, 01:37 PM
yep the meadow valley MX segment is me!

pods_BMOC
02-05-2008, 11:51 AM
thats awsome! i am going to buy it pretty soon here

coryatver
02-05-2008, 01:08 PM
They are good but I miss the older quad movies, more behind the scene stuff. I can only watch someone hitting a metal ramp so many times. and slow motion roost shots are sweet but once you seen a couple you seen them all... natural terrain jumps are sweet. Also be creative and try something new not just freestyle the whole dang movie. maybe behind the scenes with some pro racers doing crazy stuff or something. Please less slow motion. Huevos went crazy with it a couple years ago and people hated it i can't beleive how much was in f3. ALso it was WAY TO SHORT. for how much it cost it should be twice as long.

Toadz400
02-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
They are good but I miss the older quad movies, more behind the scene stuff. I can only watch someone hitting a metal ramp so many times. and slow motion roost shots are sweet but once you seen a couple you seen them all... natural terrain jumps are sweet. Also be creative and try something new not just freestyle the whole dang movie. maybe behind the scenes with some pro racers doing crazy stuff or something. Please less slow motion. Huevos went crazy with it a couple years ago and people hated it i can't beleive how much was in f3. ALso it was WAY TO SHORT. for how much it cost it should be twice as long.

Exactly my thoughts. Like I said before, I don't think anyone in my opinion has topped Huevos 4. All the new tricks and quads are real great but just how Huevos 4 was put together and the scenes are just flat out awesome. The slow motion does get very old and the films seem to be too short.

nick249420
02-05-2008, 04:56 PM
H10 was good .. but the songs..eh
i think i heard a few of them more than once...H10 was def a watch it 3 or 4 times at the most
like other people said..the slow motion went way too long
and it kinda seemed like the same thing over n over

i gotta say the front flip guy was entertaining

jesseweaver
02-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by coryatver

ive been saying the same thing. that what makes all of the nitro circus movies so good. theyre long, and its not just bikes jumping the whole time. dont get me wrong though, i like watching the hit ramps and the dirt hits, but i think it needs more than just air. maybe some interviews?? and it could be longer, although there was pretty much bonus stuff.

quad janern
03-03-2008, 08:17 AM
i really dont like the new huevos movies. i rather watch the old ones with 250r`s, like 2,3 and 4. i love them. i really want to ride after i`ve seen them :devil:

pharit
03-03-2008, 04:18 PM
well after watching huevos 10 the only thing i can think of is how much balls and skill it took to bull**** his way into being "Front Flip Guy" HA HA HA

what a joke.

8my_Cash
03-04-2008, 09:20 AM
I think everyone can agree that both companys have manage to take this sport farther than anyone else has ever thought of. Both movies are great but I definitly think the akraix guys have stepped it up bigger than the hbomb guys. Both are great movies but Fallout3 definitly made a better movie, not saying huevos 10 was bad but fallout 3 had me more entertained

jesseweaver
03-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by 8my_Cash
I think everyone can agree that both companys have manage to take this sport farther than anyone else has ever thought of. Both movies are great but I definitly think the akraix guys have stepped it up bigger than the hbomb guys. Both are great movies but Fallout3 definitly made a better movie, not saying huevos 10 was bad but fallout 3 had me more entertained

Exactly^^^^

Both great movies, but i think fallout 3 was a little better. im already looking forward to the movies next year.

and who else thinks it would be awesome to see some riding in the snow in a movie again, kinda like in H7 i think it was on the ski slopes. maybe do some freestyle in the snow. or maybe some snowmobile freestyle?

HtFoxChick
03-05-2008, 04:10 PM
I thought the same thing!!! We had such nice snow here in MN this winter! Maybe even get in a lil ice fishing!:D

Toadz400
03-05-2008, 05:26 PM
I thought the same thing!!! We had such nice snow here in MN this winter! Maybe even get in a lil ice fishing!:D

Hell yea! Tell them to get their butts over here to WI to do some riding. Heck, Trollhaugen is not too far from me and I bet they could do some riding on the slopes there.

JR_Hinds
03-27-2008, 08:37 PM
I would like to give u guys a heads up..been talkin to wes to try to get all the stuff u guys ask for behinds the scenes and the riders personality type stuff its not a fo sho but i can promise huevos 11 will be the BEST.:D

Wired
03-30-2008, 12:08 AM
are you the same jr that cased the 60footer at my house in minnesota???? :o skillllllzzzzz bra

JR_Hinds
03-30-2008, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by Wired
are you the same jr that cased the 60footer at my house in minnesota???? :o skillllllzzzzz bra

you would start runnin your mouth on the internet very professional of you

Dan_Guetter
03-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Oh man here we go again...

Why don't you start throwing up some freestyle pics of yourself since it says you fmx in your profile. Just curious.

Wired
03-30-2008, 03:33 PM
professional is my middle name :chinese:

jesseweaver
03-31-2008, 01:24 PM
Why don't you start throwing up some freestyle pics of yourself since it says you fmx in your profile. Just curious.

are you talking about me? cause i dont do freestyle at all, i dont have any money for a nicer quad or ramps. i love watching all your movies though and would love to be able to get a ramp someday.

spanky101
03-31-2008, 03:45 PM
In my opinion both movies were great! But like people have said, the slow motion in huevos gets a little old after a while. My only complaint for fallout 3 was the length, i know it takes alot of footage to put together these movies but 38min is a little short but you did have 3 or so extra scenes you didnt put in, which i was sorta curious why. But my favorite thing about fallout is the music, its different, alot of its different music then what you mostly hear in riding videos. But the Minnesoda section was great, proboly my favorite guys!

HtFoxChick
03-31-2008, 05:10 PM
I think they know they should have put like the mud section, in the main segments! The music couldn't have been more perfect! 3 is still my favorite.

pharit
03-31-2008, 05:48 PM
I think they know they should have put like the mud section, in the main segments! The music couldn't have been more perfect! 3 is still my favorite.

i liked the music in the mud section i was laughing my *** off.....to bad Staphs got my copy of fallout 3

JR_Hinds
03-31-2008, 06:25 PM
What JR is gonna flip b4 derek?!?! what calebs doing variations?!?! what lil moore is flipping?!?!?TREEHOUSE?!!

lullllllllll :blah:
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k173/sheetdewd/calebsrims056.jpg

Wired
04-01-2008, 12:39 AM
EXTREME!!!!!!

JR_Hinds
04-01-2008, 02:40 AM
Go ahead and flip before Derek!:D Tell all your friends to, too!!!! See it landing on DIRT!

Looks to me Derek is making alot more money NOT flippin!! He will ONLY flip if X-games happens! Let's see. What did you get paid to flip? Ahhhh...nuttin! That's right. Nuttin.

So don't act so cocky!!!!! :

P.s.

(I apoligize to the fans for behavior like this. I can't stand cockiness, so please understand my response.)

havnt done it in a show but have been picked up by the bomb squad true i havnt been paid for it who ever said nething about money... if u wana go there ill go all day:D it wasnt out of cockyness either derek hasnt liked me since i was at his house and no his panties all up his *** again.

PS DONT TELL ME HOW IM ACTING WHEN ITS OVER THE INTERNET AND U HAVNT MET ME B4

HtFoxChick
04-01-2008, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by JR_Hinds

PS DONT TELL ME HOW IM ACTING WHEN ITS OVER THE INTERNET AND U HAVNT MET ME B4

You know that family in Minnesota, you and your friend stayed with for almost a week? It was mine. I spoke to you.

JR_Hinds
04-01-2008, 05:15 PM
You know that family in Minnesota, you and your friend stayed with for almost a week? It was mine. I spoke to you.

exactly u talked to me :eek2:

plz get off my *** now :D

Wired
04-01-2008, 06:19 PM
SUPER X-TREME X10!!!!!!!!

HtFoxChick
04-01-2008, 06:46 PM
I think we can now see why things turned out as they did.

JR_Hinds
04-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Wired
SUPER X-TREME X10!!!!!!!!

lol u crack me up

pharit
04-01-2008, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by JR_Hinds
exactly u talked to me :eek2:

plz get off my *** now :D

Must be nice to have that kind of generosity from strangers only to spit in there face once they open the door....:ermm:

JR_Hinds
04-02-2008, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by pharit
Must be nice to have that kind of generosity from strangers only to spit in there face once they open the door....:ermm:
ok first off story gos(imo)

when i went up there everything was cool.. then i hear derkes pissed we were there... so i left after the show

i thought i left on a good note and thanked the family. a few months later i get derek sending me myspace messages and comments talkin all kinds of nonsense...i went with it for a bit then ignored it...

now i post about the movies and it all starts again...

i could care less what you guys think and say because at this point in my life i couldnt ask for nething else

HtFoxChick
04-02-2008, 07:07 AM
That is so far from the truth but no matter, your young and will eventually learn. You maybe don't have the best guidance, and if your riding for H-Bomb now, good luck with that.

JR_Hinds
04-02-2008, 05:43 PM
That is so far from the truth but no matter, your young and will eventually learn. You maybe don't have the best guidance, and if your riding for H-Bomb now, good luck with that.
*(imo) in my opinion

but thanks :)

DVS_Freestyler
04-04-2008, 10:36 AM
delete this thread

JR_Hinds
04-04-2008, 06:00 PM
lol

MX MaNiAc 06
04-08-2008, 04:32 PM
JR Hinds.. Did u ever ride for Hetrick? I think thats the name i heard jumping 120' on a Hetrick mini.

JR_Hinds
04-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
JR Hinds.. Did u ever ride for Hetrick? I think thats the name i heard jumping 120' on a Hetrick mini.

yep that was me...it was at casey ill. heres the pic

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k173/sheetdewd/147ft.jpg

looks kinda small ill see if i can fix it*