View Full Version : ishocks

edub450
12-22-2007, 09:34 PM
does anyone have any input on ishocks? they seem like they have a ok price, they look good, and it seems like they are some what adjustable. so what do you guys think. the f-8, m1-a6 front shock models. and a-10 rear shock.

QUADROOKIE
12-23-2007, 08:02 AM
They are a decent shock, but are more of a "cookie-cutter" off the shelf shock. For 700 bucks you can have all 3 stock shocks rebuilt exactly for your eight/riding style from C&D and have FAR better performance out of them.

FUELATV
12-24-2007, 01:30 PM
The new shocks from i-shock are FAR from cookie cutter off the shelf shocks. Have you seen or ridden on their new stuff? The main spriongs are progressive rate and work SIK. Stocks revalved will not gain ANY MORE wheel travel and will not work as good as an i-shock setup. PLUS i-shock will valve, spring and set the shock up to your specs ....... NO PROBLEM. You will be VERY happy with their new shocks.

Colby@C&DRacing
01-03-2008, 09:54 AM
Actually we gain over 2" of travel on the front on our shock conversion and 1'' in the rear

INFAMOUSRACER7
01-03-2008, 02:37 PM
for the price of the i-shock stuff you could get something decent like Lonestar standard travel for 770.00 or there long travel for 840.00 then get either ELKA's or Fox Evol and you will have suspension package that is way better then i-shock. Depending on how much you want to spend you could go Holz Lt A-arms with fox shocks and that set up will eleminate 99% of your bumb stear and it will last longer then the i shock stuff also.

im not just trying to bash i shock here but my friend has been through two sets of lowers because they bent, the first set he did come up long, but the second was not his fault. i shock did take care of him but he had to miss 3 races because of this inconvience. i would personally not run there product if there atv shocks are anything like ther pit bike shocks, stay away from them!

QUADROOKIE
01-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Colby@C&DRacing
Actually we gain over 2" of travel on the front on our shock conversion and 1'' in the rear
Not to mention the best customer service you could ask for!;)