PDA

View Full Version : which 1

trail11591
12-22-2007, 08:37 PM
ok guys I kinda need your help I would like to know if you were me would u get an 04 predator troy lee edition w/yoshimura exhaust, K&N filter dyno jet kit, rev box ,and DG nerf bars

or an 05 kfx400 w/yoshimura full exhaust, full skid plates, non stock tired not sure wat kind, rev box , renthal bar , DG nerf bars

they are both the same price so i need to know wat u guys think
thanks

pattersondp
12-23-2007, 08:52 AM
:devil: go with the pred just cuz its a polaris :devil:

trail11591
12-23-2007, 09:56 AM
yeah but i am just concerend on how it flies with the extra weight over the kfx i was thinkin bout riding it on almost a mx track
but i like to get air

LEOGM5150
12-25-2007, 04:57 PM
that predator will eat the 400 for breakfast. it will outhandle the 400 and out accellerate it by a mile. the predators fly very well i am a fat boy and don't get alot of air but you should visit predatorowners.com there is a ton of guys over there that get big air and many like to fly 90 feet or more. the predator can be trimmed down very easily, i have owned 2 predators both 2005's one a standard and the other a troy lee design. i had them both as light as i could get them without compromising reliability or going to wimpy rims and tires. i had both under 390 pounds fully fueled up. you will not be disapointed with a piped and filtered predator. you will need more power on the track with the 400. you would be way ahead with the predator as it comes with douglas yellow label rims, maxxis razor tires, fox shocks, life time warranty axel and steel braided brake lines and a ton more hp and torque. i might sound like a salesman here but i just don't want you to buy the wrong quad and then be disappointed. i hope this helps. leo

trail11591
12-25-2007, 07:44 PM
hey thanks ALOT that really helped I was leaning toward the predator but was not very sure because of the weight issue and your post helped ALOT!! thank you very much

LEOGM5150
12-25-2007, 07:53 PM
no problem. i am always happy to help out a fellow rider. i really like the predator and will probably own a third one someday, along with a 525 outlaw straight axel.

let us know how you like it when you pick it up. if there is anything you need to know about them you can ask me, or even better there is about 8,400 guys over at predatorowners.com that also would be happy to help you with them.