PDA

View Full Version : Airsoft guns?

WhiteZrider
12-22-2007, 05:27 PM
So my dad and I were thinking of buying Airsoft Sniper Rifles, And We will go out in the woods, and see who can find, and shoot each other first. With protective gear of course.

I was looking at these http://www.airgunwarehouseinc.com/py-1211.html

Does anyone here have any info on UTG Guns? Or own one? are they reliable? Have good accuracy?

Any help? I'd appreciate it :]

BlaineKaiser450
12-22-2007, 06:00 PM
those look like they would work great

Conman007
12-22-2007, 06:21 PM
I used to play Air-soft. I had a Pistol and a AK-47 air-soft gun. I don't think you need much Protective gear besides a helmet.

WhiteZrider
12-22-2007, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by BlaineKaiser450
those look like they would work great

Yeah mostly metal, so it will hold up good. So no one has had a UTG? I would like to know if they are good

NJ450rider
12-22-2007, 07:41 PM
my brother has one of those sniper rifles in green. its accurate when your shooting targets from a pretty good distance with the right weight pellets. its not light at all though. definatly more than 5 lbs. running through the woods with it wouldnt be very fun for long. my bro also has a few machine guns. one is a replica of what ever gun the millitary uses right now.

WhiteZrider
12-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by NJ450rider
my brother has one of those sniper rifles in green. its accurate when your shooting targets from a pretty good distance with the right weight pellets. its not light at all though. definatly more than 5 lbs. running through the woods with it wouldnt be very fun for long. my bro also has a few machine guns. one is a replica of what ever gun the millitary uses right now.

Yeah I know its heavy, but I dont mind at all. Do you know what weight he uses, I was either going to go with the .20, or the .25s..

NJ450rider
12-22-2007, 07:51 PM
i would say go with .20. all i could find around here was a bottle of .12's but i think there for the machine guns. i think the sniper rifle uses diff ones. hes not home so i cant really ask him. i dont play around with them

pro-rider46
12-22-2007, 09:41 PM
i have a uhc super nine, and its pretty cool. it shoots like 450 if i remember right, and thats with the .2 g bbs. and it shoots i think in the upward 400s with the .12 bbs, and put a scope on it, and its really accurate, and i would diffinatly wear eye protection with these things, my brother saw it and began screwing around with it, and he shot at a empty pop can,(expecting it to stop there) and it went the whole way through the can, and stuck into the plaster wall! but the gun that your looking at looks to be a reliable gun, and a really nice one too. also go into walmart sometime and check out the pistols they have, i have a co2 one, and it shoots 350fps and is semi auto. and i have a single shot berreta that shoots 307fps. pretty fun guns for sneaking around a housemate!