PDA

View Full Version : ? About Silver Lake Dunes

dopeyferree
12-22-2007, 03:25 PM
?s about silver lake dunes. Planning a possible trip there and have some questions. First how strict are they on the sound. I have a DRD exhaust on my yfz, do I need to put my stock pipe back on. Also, Can you camp at the dunes or do any of the campgrounds have direct access. I have a toyhauler camper and want to be able to leave it set up while I am there.

morse250r
01-03-2008, 07:31 AM
no on site camping youll have to pack up everyday from a campground and drive the the dunes 2 miles max, sound depends on when you go but as far as your driving id bring your stock pipe just incase douring the week its not busey and easy to get in on weekends from may untill sept. youll need vouchers parking lot w/trailer or dune ready pickup ect those are strict on times with trailers youll have to be there in the morning to get your spot then you can leave or stay its not a bad set up

glwitmer
01-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Silver Lake really fun place to go. Been going there for 12 years riding 8. Just make sure you have a spark arrestor they are very strict on that rule