PDA

View Full Version : Attention Mods!!!!!

Extremeracer167
11-11-2002, 04:46 PM
If its getting too out of hand, I say we start a FIGHT column for all of the ppl that just wanna get into fights. Keep the fighting in one column. If u wanna fight about TC or Sparks, take it to the fight page. They do it on ATVnews.com and it keeps most of the fighting and flaming in that section. If u think its getting to wild, try it. If it doesnt work, delete it. Just trying to keep Exriders as good as it can be

Also start an Add column. I was told not to advertise for my bike shop so much. ANd when i asked how much it would cost to advertise, i never got a reply. So start a page for advertisers, so EXriders have options and can find new places to shop. Dont get me wrong, im not bashing the Quadshop AT ALL!!!!! I hear they do a WONDERFUL job of helping ppl out, so im not trying to interfere with them at all. But im the manger of a smaller bike shop, and im just trying to get the word out so i can grow also. Some parts i may be cheaper then the quadshop, and they will be cheaper on other parts. So why not do the MOST for EXriders and let them see what other shops are out there. Or atleast let me know how much it would cost to advertise on the site. Thanks ALOT!

CHAUNCY
11-11-2002, 04:47 PM
they also do that on wyoduner's sight

Sparks425Ex
11-11-2002, 04:49 PM
I think your Flam/Fight idea is ok. But If i was a new member and saw that i wuld think that this site is welcoming Fighting. And everyone knows it won't be long before ever thread will turn into flames.

I just say we go by the 6 rules at the bottom of the page and give ppl one chance. When they screw up say "Bye Bye"

TC17
11-11-2002, 04:52 PM
i don't like your first idea. fighting isn't good. if no one fights that's good. it's ok to argue though. maybe an argue colum would be good. you could argue about which exhaust is better what would beat what. that could be interesting.

i like your second idea a lot. i have shopped through the Quadshop a lot. they don't have many parts for my 250. i'd like to get some parts for it and i'd like to shop for them. the Quadshop is very cool! they have a few things i'll be ordering soon. that's a very good idea though. you could make more money and get your name out easier. maybe from the advertisement money there could be contests or giveaways or something cool like that.

Extremeracer167
11-11-2002, 04:56 PM
Well i guess i didnt word it correct. Yeah an arguement column or better yet....Heated Debate! somehting in that line to help keep the flaming about differant companies out of the places where ppl are trying to find out info and it turns into a fight between to conflicting companies

CHAUNCY
11-11-2002, 05:00 PM
yea a debate collumb would be nice and hopefully stop some arguing

Doibugu2
11-11-2002, 05:02 PM
Just because you don't get a response right away, doesn't mean you should give up. If you haven't already, you should get your URL on the links page. The whole point of the links section is so that you can get some advertising for free. Quadshop obviously pays for there prime spot, and have Rico and Pappy to promote them. No reason you can't get the same reconginition yourself. If you want to send me some free stuff, I'll stop promoting the Quadshop, and I'll start recomending you.

I have been on here as long as you, and never knew you ran your own store. No offense, but clearly your not doing a very good job promoting your self. I am on here Monday - Friday, 9-5 and never knew that.

I do like your airbox you showed today though.

JabberJaw
11-11-2002, 05:02 PM
I am a Master Debater, cunning linquist, with russian hands and roman fingers...

11-11-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
I am a Master Debater, ...

No your a master baiter :huh
lmao

Extremeracer167
11-11-2002, 05:07 PM
Well i was told not to advertise or anyhting like that by the big guy

Guy400
11-11-2002, 05:35 PM
Just so you all know, Ben's hard drive crashed on his PC and he only has limited access to his email and this site.

Extreme167, you have to see it from Ben and TQS's perspective. Ben provides a site that TQS can advertise on and TQS pays for that spot. You yourself own a business and presumably you pay for some kind of building or shop. Do you think it would be fair for that building owner to allow another vendor to put his stuff on your shelves and sell it out of the building you're paying for? But, give Ben some time because like I said, he's without a PC.

Extremeracer167
11-11-2002, 05:44 PM
ok thats no problem. Im not saying that i wanna take over the quadshop as the site sponsor, i just want to see if i can advertise. Just like u do in the local papers.

11-11-2002, 06:04 PM
maybe make a suggestion to ben......have him charge you (or any commercial business) a fee (monthly?) to have your sale item(s) made sticky for a predetermined amount of time in the classifieds.

like big cohoonah(sp?) could have purchased 30 days of ad space from ben for say.....$50 bucks. then when the time is up it is deleted or continued at an additional cost.

just a suggestion:)

JabberJaw
11-12-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by KiLLeR300EX

No your a master baiter :huh
lmao

Yes, I enjoy fishing also!

11-12-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw

Yes, I enjoy fishing also!

tuna or trout? just trying to figure what side of the bank yer fishing from:eek: ;) :D

11-12-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by PAPPY

tuna or trout? just trying to figure what side of the bank yer fishing from:eek: ;) :D

:eek: --> DOH

that was a good one Kenny..I bet Jabber even laughed over that one..

11-12-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Rico

:eek: --> DOH

that was a good one Kenny..I bet Jabber even laughed over that one..

im jabber in training;)

JabberJaw
11-12-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by PAPPY

im jabber in training;)

YOU GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!

Pappy
11-12-2002, 04:01 PM
rotflmgdao!!!!:blah

Pappy
06-23-2003, 10:59 AM
old pappy:confused: :devil:

trueblue450
06-24-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
old pappy:confused: :devil:

thats whaat i was wonderin.. :confused:

MOFO
06-24-2003, 10:53 AM
Looks like you had yourself a little protege and didnt even know it...

Meek
07-22-2003, 11:44 PM
Does oldpappy wana be like PAPPY?:confused: