PDA

View Full Version : Natalies Can am

mcarlson1
12-21-2007, 02:12 PM
I just read on *******.net that there is a rumor that Natalie s breaking frames like crazy, has anyone heard about this or is it just b.s.?

ThePhantomRider
12-21-2007, 02:22 PM
I haven't heard of anyone, including John breaking frames. He may have cracked somthing or broken somthing, but I didn't hear that either. If he did break somthing and one of his crew told another, it could have been blown out of proportion, but as I know there have been no issues.

TPR

gbcap
12-21-2007, 03:51 PM
i wouldnt' be surprised if any pro is breaking frames every time they ride. they punish these bikes with NO remorse. and metal is only so strong. 90ft triples with flat landings aren't easy on any bike.

LTR450_#67
12-21-2007, 10:21 PM
That thread is old, but whether it's true or not I don't know. I would imagine we would have heard something on it since then but we haven't.....yet.

scotteveratt24
01-28-2008, 08:37 PM
I dont know if this is true or not i saw him and lawson at hardrock this weekend and i talked to lawson and his mechanic and he said it was the strongest frame hes ever riden and it was just as light as a kicker 450r with all titanium componunts it was real nice tho i fell in love with it haha but natalie had about 6 or 7 laying around all torn apart so im not sure this might be true i didnt get a close look at them i think im going back this weekend and ill see if there parts cuz he should be there.

Toadz400
02-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by scotteveratt24
I dont know if this is true or not i saw him and lawson at hardrock this weekend and i talked to lawson and his mechanic and he said it was the strongest frame hes ever riden and it was just as light as a kicker 450r with all titanium componunts it was real nice tho i fell in love with it haha but natalie had about 6 or 7 laying around all torn apart so im not sure this might be true i didnt get a close look at them i think im going back this weekend and ill see if there parts cuz he should be there.

I didn't understand a word you said but let us know what happens.:confused:

Moto49X
02-03-2008, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by scotteveratt24

wow, dude. Go back to pre-school.

spanky101
02-03-2008, 11:30 AM
haha its not terrible... not great. its readable. but ill translate

I dont know if this (breaking the frames) is true or not. I saw natalie and lawson at hardrock this past weekend. I talked to lawson and lawsons mechanice and he said it was the strongest frame he has ever riden and was just as light as a ti parts 450r kicker. It was really nice, I fell in love with it, haha! Natalie had 6 or 7 bikes layin around all torn apart so im not sure, this might be true. I didnt get a close lok at the bikes though. I think im goin back this weekend and ill see if there parts or not, he should be there.

HAHA hope that helped guys

scotteveratt24
02-03-2008, 01:37 PM
some people are just douche bags sorry if i dont use punctuation i didnt know it was required on here

spanky101
02-03-2008, 02:37 PM
relax man, no biggie. puncuation just makes things easier to read. No worries

gsxr68
02-03-2008, 07:09 PM
spoke to natalie at hardrock also and he said that the only thing was the a-arm mounts were breaking and that they have a upgraded parts

ccmuscle22
02-04-2008, 11:49 PM
No broken frames from John. We had a nutrition check up today and he said he's been pounding the bike daily and hasn't broken a frame yet. He's almost completely dialed in. His recovery and endurance is at an all time high. It's going to be an exciting year!

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition

CannondaleRider
02-05-2008, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by ccmuscle22
No broken frames from John. W had a nutrition check up today and he said he's been pound the bike daily and hasn't broken a frame yet. He's almost completely dialed in. His recovery and endurance is at an all time high. It's going to be an exciting year!

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition

Good news. Never a surprise to hear the amazing things your product does. Speaking of that.... how's Mrs. Butler liking your products?

I just ordered all three of your products a few hours ago....I'm looking to get A LOT more serious with my racing from here on out, which includes the possibility of Ironmaning the 8-Hour next year. I may start working with you on some plans and stuff soon...just so ya know. ;)

ccmuscle22
02-06-2008, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
Good news. Never a surprise to hear the amazing things your product does. Speaking of that.... how's Mrs. Butler liking your products?

I just ordered all three of your products a few hours ago....I'm looking to get A LOT more serious with my racing from here on out, which includes the possibility of Ironmaning the 8-Hour next year. I may start working with you on some plans and stuff soon...just so ya know. ;)
Hey Chance,
Your order left today priority mail. You'll have it before this weekend. Angela was very impressed at the WORCS race. she is great to work with. I expect huge things from her this year. I'll be at round 2 as well. So send me an e-mail (motoxnutrition@yahoo.com) and let's make sure your dialed in for that weekend. We greatly appreciate your order and support.
Talk to you soon,
Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition