PDA

View Full Version : New swingarm bolt and Needle bearings

Def-e-nition
12-20-2007, 06:24 AM
Hi Guys - .

Since everyone has been such help in the past , perhaps you all can help me squash my local Honda agent by pointing me in the direction to buying a new swingarm Bolt and Needle bearing set (pivot works ??)
for the Trx 400 05 .
These guys are useless , and I reckon I could fly the stuff in from america faster than they can get me one locally - scary !!!

lol .

Any ideas ???

Stuart

drew416ex
12-20-2007, 08:17 AM
The pivot works bearings are fine. Ive also used Moose racing and they are great too. As far as the bolt, the cheapest is oem and thats what ive been running for 4 years and havnt had any trouble. Just make sure you put some anti sieze on the bolt and you wont have a problem getting it out ever again. Lone star makes one but its like $65. Oem is around $35. Make sure you press in the bearings, dont hammer because it will roll the edge and they wont work. I know from experience :D

Def-e-nition
12-20-2007, 08:32 AM
I'd need the name of ANy onLine Honda Oem Shop , or online store .
thanks .
Oh - and my order would be pending actually being able to REMOVE the Bolt- holy crap .
whaT A mISSION ................

drew416ex
12-20-2007, 08:40 AM
some oem online shops i have used are Yamahaoftroy.com and planethondaracing.com

maclavin
12-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Bikebandit.com has what you need.

Def-e-nition
12-20-2007, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by drew416ex
The pivot works bearings are fine. As far as the bolt, the cheapest is oem and thats what ive been running for 4 years and havnt had any trouble. SHow me How sometime . Just make sure you put some anti sieze on the bolt and you wont have a problem getting it out ever again. Lone star makes one but its like $65. Oem is around $35. Make sure you press in the bearings, dont hammer because it will roll the edge and they wont work. I know from experience :D

Got the pivots .
$65 for a single Bolt ??????/ Oh my G ...

JOEX
12-20-2007, 08:13 PM
Atvriders.com site sponsor C&D Racing sells OEM parts....

They can be contacted here:
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=36

Here:
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/contact.php

Or:
402-614-2508