PDA

View Full Version : Huevos 10 review

NJ450rider
12-19-2007, 05:04 PM
Well i got a call around 1 o clock today from motox saying that huevos 10 was in. I thought cool ill be there after work. Went and picked it up. actually couldnt wait and watched it at the store lol. I must say that i am impressed its way better than 8 or 9. not as good as 4 5 6 and 7 but really really close. Id say that national born killers and Huevos 10 are definatly the movies of 2007. I didnt like anything else that came out this year. cant wait to see whats in store for 2008!

4R3AL
12-19-2007, 05:23 PM
i agree, 7 will never be mathed.. 10 was the best in awhile tho

mephyst
12-20-2007, 01:44 PM
You guys really liked 7 that much?? I personally like the older ones better, but haven't seen 9 or 10 yet.

9sec.Bird
12-20-2007, 02:22 PM
The one with Creech in the begining in Jail was the best one.

trx400EXtreme
12-20-2007, 02:35 PM
9 is awesome. i cant wait to get ten. is it true H10 is gonna be sold at target?

4R3AL
12-20-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by trx400EXtreme
9 is awesome. i cant wait to get ten. is it true H10 is gonna be sold at target?

prolly, i rented huevos 9. ended up buyin it at a yard sale like a month ago tho..

criminalpoet
12-20-2007, 06:54 PM
I liked 4 and 5 the best, I just got 10 in yesterday and watched it, and, well, it was cool but im a 2 stroke owner lol. Dont get me wrong I can appreciate the new age bikes but I feel that its a little disrespectful on the part of h-bomb films to not throw in at least 1 2 stroke here and there.
Hell, they dont even offer their new bumper for the 250r, which is the bike that made the entire foundation for their videos in the first place. BLA BLA BLA I know I know, but my personality type just wont allow me to hold it in lol. Call me a cry baby dinosaur or whatever, but a large part of their consumer population is in fact 2 stroke owners. How the hell are you gonna have a Glamis chapter with no Banshee's in it lol?

Last month I went to Laughlin to watch the West Coast ATV shootout, which was basically an ATV drag race event. On the last day they had a special appearence, a 7000 hp top fuel dragster with paddles on it. The top fuel car ran the track and immediately after a 2 stroke drag quad beat his time. HELLO! 2 Strokes are far from being dead!

2 strokes need love too dawgy's!

NJ450rider
12-20-2007, 06:59 PM
h10 has 2stroke dirtbikes in it! lol

And fyi bumpers for a honda 450r also fit the 400ex 250r and 300ex. ;)

criminalpoet
12-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Dirtbikes arent quads and the 400ex bumper requires rigging to make it fit. Its not the same!

NJ450rider
12-20-2007, 07:12 PM
yeah well did you watch national born killers yet? the bonus stuff has a tour of joe byrds house. man hes got at least 10 or more 250r's in diff conditions.

yeah you gotta rig a 450r/400ex bumper on a 300ex too but it still fits. and you can do the opposite just a 300ex bumper on a 400ex or 450r is a pain in the ***.

criminalpoet
12-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Actually no I didnt watch NBK yet but just because you said that 2 strokes were in it I will place my order tomorrow. Man I just feel that 2 strokes deserve a little bit more love than what their getting. Theres still a lot of them out their and their owners are proud of them and should be able to celebrate just like everybody else.

4R3AL
12-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by criminalpoet
Actually no I didnt watch NBK yet but just because you said that 2 strokes were in it I will place my order tomorrow. Man I just feel that 2 strokes deserve a little bit more love than what their getting. Theres still a lot of them out their and their owners are proud of them and should be able to celebrate just like everybody else.

Dont they?
Get out their and make a movie. put it on youtube. get famous for your 2strokes. I got a quadzilla if that helps. its been in the back of the garage for about a year now. needs MUCHO tlc

muddy400EX
12-20-2007, 08:56 PM
anybody else ordered h10 from hbombs site? i ordered it over a week ago, i hope i get it soon:(

blakefoote
12-21-2007, 11:53 AM
yeah i was kinda disappointed with 8 and 9 so i hope 10 is good...but 4 is my favorite for sure!!

mineralgrey01gt
12-21-2007, 12:39 PM
like someone mentioned, i like the older ones more than newer ones because of the 2 strokes, but i do like some 4 strokes. I plan on getting a LTR-450 one day for something to play around on. Ill be picking this one up though. i always enjoy the huevos movies but yea, i do believe that 2 strokes should be shown more in them than they do

KXRida
12-21-2007, 05:36 PM
still never got to see huevos 10, but 5 and 7 are by far my favorite.

RaptorRacer45
12-22-2007, 10:36 AM
I thought 10 was defently 1 of the better 1s recently, plus im in it for 1 frame:D .....but its defently a movie youll wanna watch more than once

ShiftFMX
12-22-2007, 12:34 PM
Four Was my Fav, But I'll still buy 10, The Trailer looks sick!

Please do not post links to copyrighted material on the forums. Buy the videos the legal way because stealing them costs small scale filmakers lots of money. Its not fair to the likes of Wes Miller who work hard to bring you guys these ATV Racing Videos.

meankfx
12-22-2007, 02:14 PM
I just got done watching it and man that's a kick *** movie everybody needs to check out the bonus footage of the front flip guy wow what a douche bag he didn't even rotate at all. When he was talking he didn't even seem like he knew what he was talking about. That guy doesn't even deserve to own anything with a motor in it.

cool 300ex
12-25-2007, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
anybody else ordered h10 from hbombs site? i ordered it over a week ago, i hope i get it soon:(

Yeah i ordered towards the end of november and i still don't have it here on Christmas day. :mad:

trx400EXtreme
12-25-2007, 11:44 AM
just got done watching it. its awesome. lot of different riding in it. the bonus material is cool too. overall IMO its the best one so far.

One_Bad_400
12-25-2007, 12:04 PM
i just watched it last night... it was ok... i think my favorit part may had been them making fun of the front flip guy

TWISTED DINLI
12-25-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by trx400EXtreme
[Boverall IMO its the best one so far. [/B]

Nick110
12-25-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
i just watched it last night... it was ok... i think my favorit part may had been them making fun of the front flip guy

Haha ya that was great. He was such a joke and everyone but him knew it.

outacontrol31
12-25-2007, 01:15 PM
can u believe that after that day, he begged wes to come out again cause he siad he would really get it done the next time. riiiiiigggghhhhttt.....haha

RedneckRacing18
12-25-2007, 01:48 PM
id have to say was pretty kool with the TT Part in it wish there could be more of that in huevos dvds, got 10 last week Loved it!!! killer b's was pretty kool goin throught them cars, got NBK today it was really interesting natailie bashing on bryd LOL it actually got the feel of what it takes to be a pro. all in amm all three rocks!

jherbie28
12-25-2007, 01:51 PM
youll probably kill me for this but....i didnt think it even came close to any of the other huevos, most of the music sucked and they kept playing the same song over and over again. some sections were good. anything with dana, moore, and bettis is always great. i just thought it would have been better. im really looking forward to the thrid fallout and carpe diem. just my opinion guys so "put the guns down":D merry christmas everybody by the way

Glenyzracer25
12-25-2007, 05:47 PM
is there any XC or hillclimbs in it? 4 was the best to me because it had "The Wall" in it from westpoint,which is where i ride.

Nick110
12-25-2007, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by outacontrol31
can u believe that after that day, he begged wes to come out again cause he siad he would really get it done the next time. riiiiiigggghhhhttt.....haha

Hahaha thats funny. He was even too scared to jump from that crane thing. Ive got closer to a front flip during an MX race.

jesseweaver
12-26-2007, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Nick110
Hahaha thats funny. He was even too scared to jump from that crane thing. Ive got closer to a front flip during an MX race.

lmao. i didnt get to watch h10 yet so does anyone have a clip of just his frontflip attempt?

nick249420
12-26-2007, 08:16 AM
im gonna have to say 10 wasnt THAT good
the other ones were better
after 7 it seemed like they ran out of ideas lol

jherbie28
12-26-2007, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
lmao. i didnt get to watch h10 yet so does anyone have a clip of just his frontflip attempt?

all the guy did was jump into the pit, like if you were to hit a ramp for the first time. what a tool. :huh

QuadJunkies
12-26-2007, 10:25 AM
I got all my videos and watched them all yesterday. I LOVE ALL my vidoes.There is some things I like better in the new videos and other parts in it I like better in the old ones.
We all have dif. tastes but one thing I was surprised by a few of them was where the Extreme dirt track racers?
And ALL the vids need a variety on minis in them,its there turn for some THUNDER...
Some of those kids can smoke the adults :o
National Born Killers was a GREAT add to my vidoe collection-LOVED IT!

Seano300ex
01-03-2008, 04:04 PM
i liked this movie alot. my favorite scene would have to be the glen helen one, i didnt realize how big the hills are on that track. I was wondering if anyone kno's what kind-of helmet (its blue n white) colten moore was wearing in the part were the guy jumps the renegade 100 ft? overall great movie tho:eek2:

01-03-2008, 04:10 PM
the only thing good about the newer ones is they seem like High Deffinition while watching them. I do like the older ones a lot but Huevos 9 I though was pretty awesome too. I cant wait to see 10 I goot aorder a copy real soon its killing me not seeing it haha

pred174
01-03-2008, 06:20 PM
i couldn't believe how old man eichner was giviner hell out there...pretty dam good for a guy that is 43

Brad77
01-06-2008, 08:33 AM
I watched it last night for the first time. It was pretty good.Very good editing in it. I think some of the slow mo was a little too slow mo. I remember the guy jumping in the sand and it slowed down and I was thinking. Hey I bet I can go to the fridge and get me something to drink and be back at the tv before he lands, LOL.
Actually though the only really annoying part was that same music being played over and over. I don't know how many times it played but it was a lot.

blakefoote
01-06-2008, 05:01 PM
Overall i liked it better than the last few huevos's...i got carpe diem 4 also and it was a little disappointed with it...but someone said the music isn'e good in huevos ten...i love the music...on a scale from one to ten i would give it about a 7 or 8

trx400EXtreme
01-06-2008, 06:04 PM
the only song i cant stand in huevos 10 is "the sex pistols" song, anarchy in the UK.

MX MaNiAc 06
01-06-2008, 06:33 PM
The riding was awesome! the editing.. eh. the music.. eh.

Bettis 224 ft. That massive table! Dana Creech straight killin it at Danimals. Of course there is stupid parts too. I only really care about mx but if it was strictly mx less people would buy. The Media Allstars part is sweet. Anyone know how many feet that long jump is? Thats insane!!

trx400exxracer
01-15-2008, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Brad77
I watched it last night for the first time. It was pretty good.Very good editing in it. I think some of the slow mo was a little too slow mo. I remember the guy jumping in the sand and it slowed down and I was thinking. Hey I bet I can go to the fridge and get me something to drink and be back at the tv before he lands, LOL.
Actually though the only really annoying part was that same music being played over and over. I don't know how many times it played but it was a lot.
Hey I bet I can go to the fridge and get me something to drink and be back at the tv before he lands, LOL. I

I thought you were out!!!lol

"Is this the same song again?" I think I fell asleep thru it, but from what all I watched it was pretty good!

QuadR8cer12
01-15-2008, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
The riding was awesome! the editing.. eh. the music.. eh.

Bettis 224 ft. That massive table! Dana Creech straight killin it at Danimals. Of course there is stupid parts too. I only really care about mx but if it was strictly mx less people would buy. The Media Allstars part is sweet. Anyone know how many feet that long jump is? Thats insane!!

The big cameltoe triple at bar 2 bar mx is 130 ft if my memory is correct (maybe 140) . The step up table is 114ft (there is a shot of me doing a lil whip over it on the teaser video) and there is also a 110ft step down, 2 sweet whoop sections. they are trying to get a WPSA national there right now. it is a SICK track

mx3mom
01-16-2008, 07:07 AM
Austin you are right my friend. The track is sweet. I don't know exact lengths either but I know they are huge.

Robin Hood
01-16-2008, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by QuadR8cer12
The big cameltoe triple at bar 2 bar mx is 130 ft if my memory is correct (maybe 140) . The step up table is 114ft (there is a shot of me doing a lil whip over it on the teaser video) and there is also a 110ft step down, 2 sweet whoop sections. they are trying to get a WPSA national there right now. it is a SICK track

Austin I must say you do bring a little fines to the sport with your lil whips haha. All kidding aside though, that track looks amazing and I think the media allstars part was one of the best segments in the movie. Good job to you and all the other riders. Wes definitely pulled through for us again. :D

QuadR8cer12
01-16-2008, 11:32 AM
Wes actually didnt film that segment. It was another one of his filmers, I cant remember her name but she was pretty cool. she did a great job

BluBeaSSt
01-16-2008, 02:47 PM
I DLed number 4 and that made me buy the box set(1-9) that isnt in yet, these guys are just nuts :D

DEREK_SINE
01-16-2008, 04:23 PM
Wes actually didnt film that segment. It was another one of his filmers, I cant remember her name but she was pretty cool. she did a great job

Jessica Young?

01-16-2008, 04:43 PM
eh, I really didn't like it. To much editing and the music was boring. I bought Carpe Diem 4 the same day and I cant remember how many times I watched it. Its soo much better IMO. With the demo derby, and Chad trying to cash the big check etc. I like the fact that it wasn't all riding, it kept me awake. In all the latest Huevos movies, its all music, all the time, barley any words spoken, and honestly it bores me to death.

H10- boring
CD4- great

QuadR8cer12
01-16-2008, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by DEREK_SINE
Jessica Young?

that sounds right... real cool chick, in love with jack daniels lol

BluBeaSSt
01-18-2008, 05:08 PM
that sounds right... real cool chick, in love with jack daniels lol

Sounds like my kind of women :D

jesseweaver
01-18-2008, 06:21 PM
sounds like people like the movies that arent just all riding a little better. i like the nitro circus movies more too cause it not just riding. i like the huevos and fallout movies, but it gets old a little bit quicker than other stuff cause its a lot of the same stuff.

my88r
01-18-2008, 06:25 PM
bought mine today. i like it!:macho

Ntensweapon
02-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Horrible, Horrible movie. Its a shame too because the riders got mad skillz. But the editing was complete garbage. The music sucked. Like others said the same song was used over and over again. I fell asleep twice trying to watch it.
I bought Carpe Diem 3, Then proceeded to buy every PREMIS video made. I watch them over and over during the winter.

I GAVE HUEVOS 10 AWAY!

klutch
02-09-2008, 09:51 PM
I hated Huevos 8 was garbage loved 1-7 and i loved 9 can't wait to watch 10.

MX MaNiAc 06
02-16-2008, 02:37 PM

No doubt about it man that track is insane. I couldnt see anyone but pros doing a lot there. The jumps are massive, the whoops are ridiculous. The part someone jumps into the whoop section landing front end down into a whoop. If he had any less suspension he would have ate total chit. By far my favorite part of the movie with Jackpot Ranch in 2nd.

mat1977
02-16-2008, 02:58 PM
I just got it today and I shut it off and did a oil change on my bike instead(so it cant be that great IMO), but I'll finish it later,because there allways is a few amazing parts in all Huevos movies.Plus I was bummed out because I misread the Faast post card thing and thought I could get a free shirt.No such luck:o