PDA

View Full Version : rosseir.

z400bs
12-19-2007, 03:11 PM
What type of power do they give?

bloodmoney23
12-19-2007, 04:39 PM
a lot more than stock. its basically one of the top exhausts used on 450r's. good pipe to go with but i cant give you exact hp/tq it adds.

d3ktrix
12-19-2007, 05:18 PM
http://www.wppracing.com/ has some Rossier dyno graphs along with a bunch of other exhausts to compare it to.

mymastifftucker
12-20-2007, 05:51 AM
Heres a real world experience.........dyno's dont mean as much to me as a butt-o-meter!!! I had a DMC Alien exhaust on my 07 450er first, and it was a little better than stock. I switched to the Rossier system and the difference was amazing. It was almost as dramatic as when I added a stg. 2 hotcam to my 400ex. I know dyno's are actual proven power, but sometimes hearing someones personal experince with a product helps more. IMO !!

Pred_003
12-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by mymastifftucker
Heres a real world experience.........dyno's dont mean as much to me as a butt-o-meter!!! I had a DMC Alien exhaust on my 07 450er first, and it was a little better than stock. I switched to the Rossier system and the difference was amazing. It was almost as dramatic as when I added a stg. 2 hotcam to my 400ex. I know dyno's are actual proven power, but sometimes hearing someones personal experince with a product helps more. IMO !!

I second this.... i had a Big Gun full exhaust on my 04 when i bought it... for one it sounded terrible, for two it looked terrible.... and three it didn't seem to have the grunt i expected.... i put a Rossier pipe on it and was impressed as soon as i started the bike!!!! Also it costs alot less than most of those magazine pipes....

P.S. You won't find better service either....

450rJam
12-24-2007, 12:31 PM
rossier is as good as you can get

there are a couple others that are "as good" but none that are better

I went from the hrc exhaust to the rossier, the biggest diff was the throttle response "instant"

next was the exhaust tone, a little on the loud side but sounds great

it may have a touch more on top end but not alot