PDA

View Full Version : A "warm up" race for the Mill Creek National. Pell City, AL

gtilley45
12-18-2007, 06:46 PM
The South Eastern Quad Racing Association's first race of the '08 season will be at Mill Creek MX in Pell City, Alabama two weeks before the ATVA national there. This will be a great opportunity for any of you guys who run nationals to get in some laps on the track. You will have to have an SEQRA membership, which you can get at the race and unless they go up on them between now and then, will only cost you $10. For anybody who doesn't know, this is an AWESOME track! One of my personal favorites for sure. They have held an ATVA national there for the last 2 years, and I from what I've heard and read on other forums, everyone else loves the track too. There's a class for riders of all ages and abilities. Even the really fast guys. We've got a couple guys who are VERY competitive in the "A" classes at the nationals (In fact, one of them went 1-1 at the Mill Creek national last year) and a guy who is the 2007 ATVA Points champion in one of the "B" classes. Here's a list of classes..........

* Expert
* "A"
* "B"
* "C"
* 6 and under
* 7-9 Junior
* 10-13 Production Senior
* Youth Production
* 8-15 Unlimited
* 16-24
* 25 Plus
* 30 Plus

If you want to attend and have any questions, please feel free to PM me or email me at gtilley45@yahoo.com. Also, check out the SEQRA website. http://sequads.com/