PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Suzuki LTZ400 Z400 PINK ATV Quad For Sale - PRICE DROP!! $2000

thedeatons
12-17-2007, 09:55 PM
We are selling my wife's previous ATV. She has moved on and now this one is a spare. It is all stock as far as engine and suspension goes. The bodywork has been replaced with Maier plastic in pink and white. The seat was reupholstered in marine grade vinyl, white with sparkles. The chain is pretty new, as is the exhaust system. The reverse rev limiter has also been removed so full power is available in reverse. The stock headlight has been upgraded to 70 Watt "Halo" fog lights, and they are the brightest in our group! The lights require a special high voltage stator, which I am including for free (Ricky Stator brand). The stator provides enough voltage output to power the lights and keep the battery charged. Instructions on installing the stator are also included. YFZ450 handlebars have been installed for a better feel. ITP Holeshot tires installed on aluminum wheels. This quad is ready to go, and I have the title in hand.

We need this gone this week!!!

thedeatons
12-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Sold long ago....