PDA

View Full Version : Z400 Cases, bottom end, whole motor??

f4istunna
12-17-2007, 05:53 PM
I have a Z400 w/ chain damage to Left case. Looking for a set of used cases in good shape. Im strapped for cash because of the holidays at the moment but if the price is right maybe interested in complete running motor, complete bottom end??

Let me know if you guys can help. Please post or pm pics and price w/ what you have

thanks

f4istunna
12-18-2007, 07:45 PM
no one?

soyo
01-07-2008, 05:06 PM
have 2 motors, both 450 strokers! [+5 stroke, +2 bore] 1 has shaved flywheel, ported and decked head,yosh cams, 13:1, complete hinson setup with baldwin motorsports quick change clutch cover. motor got new cases, transmission, crank, piston and cylinder, first of the year! It has appr. 1 hour on it. I will take 1850.00 shipped to you and give you yoshimura ign.

the second motor has same kit except, the flywheel has not beened shaved and it does not have hinson clutch just yosh clutch springs. the head needs new valves[+1 in std. ex] it was william yokleys motor i bought it from him after he put one race on it, 3 hours, I put appx. 1 hour on it. i will take 1200 for this one and give dyna adj. ign, also shipped to you!

you will not be disapointed.

f4istunna
01-07-2008, 05:10 PM
decided to part this one out. Half of its already sold lol

thanks for the offer though