PDA

View Full Version : Tragic Crash:(

roostin_dale
11-10-2002, 09:26 PM
This happend about 5 months ago but im just now posting. There was a dirt bike racer here in town...he had some sponsors flying in too look at him. He was going to the big times(supercross pro). He was said to be able to compete with RC. It was his dream and he loved riding. But before the sponsors arrived.....he wrecked......he is now paralized from waist down. He had major surgeries...and we had about 6 fund raisers for him. Now it kills me to see him in a wheel chair. It kills me to know that he never got to accomplish his dream:(

Just thought that i would post this....alot of people post things like this.

PinkFlame26
11-10-2002, 09:32 PM
omg that is so sad...:( that is like terribly tragic!

11-10-2002, 09:33 PM
where did u hear that from. im friends wit a guy here in vineland that was pro. usta compete with mcgrath but he already had a buncha sponsors. took his sisters street bike out for a ride, hit a 120 on a road, some car ran a red light he hit the car dead on. he actually flipped the mini van on a street bike. he was pernounced (sp) dead at the scene but it was a mericle (sp) he survived. his name is billy snook if you wanna look him up. crazy story

roostin_dale
11-10-2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by fourzerozero
where did u hear that from.

I didnt hear it from anybody....he is one of my friends

11-10-2002, 09:40 PM
oh...then that same thing happened here in nj to one of my friends. he was actually 2nd in the nation in street bike racing also

Bean
11-10-2002, 10:16 PM
that is the downside or racing, i always think, all it tkaes is one slip, one overjumped jump, one caseage on a track, and its over

11-10-2002, 10:19 PM
yea kinda makes ya think dont it. i hate before i hit a jump i think of stuff like that i dont know why. not to bring every1 down but like did ya ever think of your mom sitting at home getting a phone call that your son was killed out at the pit. thats one reason i try to stay away from being a dumb***** nowadays. although i usually end up being one anyway

Nausty
11-10-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by fourzerozero
yea kinda makes ya think dont it. i hate before i hit a jump i think of stuff like that i dont know why. not to bring every1 down but like did ya ever think of your mom sitting at home getting a phone call that your son was killed out at the pit. thats one reason i try to stay away from being a dumb***** nowadays. although i usually end up being one anyway

actually worse, i heard my mom on a video tape when she was video taping me as when the throttle stuck on my dirt bike a few years ago and crashed into our garage 4th gear pinned and went through a window and landed on a pool table. Shes like "JESUS CRHIST" like she just seen me die or something.

TC17
11-10-2002, 11:49 PM
my dad told me this story of a long time ago...his cousin dave had a friend on a crouch rocket. dave and his friend were going 120mph and entering a town. he had a yellow light so he kept on the gas trying to beat it. dave slowed down for it. someone pulled out and the bike hit the car and it flipped end over end and spun about 15 times my he said. he said his friend had an arm 50 feet away. a leg another 50 feet away. his head was in piceces. there was blood everywhere. they couldn't even find some of his parts. dave said he was shaking so bad he called a tow truck to tow it back to his house and sold it. he said he has never rode a bike since and swears he wont again.:(

roostin_dale
11-11-2002, 12:49 PM
yea it is scary when ya think about it.....like if yo have ever rode at little sahara or some other dunes? you never know when there is a drop off on the other side. It scares me when i wreck..i always think that there is something wrong with me.

Now every time i see the guy...i just hope it doesnt happen to me.

CHAUNCY
11-11-2002, 01:52 PM
yea like one of my doctors said when I broke my arm. All the fun stuff in life is dangerous

QuadTrix6
11-11-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Bean
that is the downside or racing, i always think, all it tkaes is one slip, one overjumped jump, one caseage on a track, and its over

easy bean your freaking me out :D

250x#93
11-11-2002, 05:56 PM
Yeah My cousin was riding a 4x4 on trails. They think he was going too fast but any how he flew off the fourwheeler and hit a rock with his chest I guess it did something to one of the arteries in the heart and killed him. :( That was just this past summer. Sort of scary:(