PDA

View Full Version : New shirts, hoodies, sweat shirts, beanies and more!

Pappy
12-16-2007, 05:20 PM
All the new gear is here:D

http://www.atvriders.com/donations/index.html

I dig the new colors and design...white and i dont get along:p This is the best way for you to support what we do here, buy a shirt or hat and help us keep bringing you all the race coverage and more! We have so much stuff in the works and planned that even the smallest purchase helps, so show your support!!!

BlaineKaiser450
12-16-2007, 05:32 PM
they look sweet

Sjorge450R
12-16-2007, 07:41 PM
why am I sooooo poor...lol. As soon as I get a job again, im buying like 3. Im liking all the colors.

tar
12-16-2007, 07:58 PM
I like the dark grey w/ the red logo..I will buy one

Kickstarts-suck
12-16-2007, 08:36 PM
should be buying myself a hoodie soon :D

my88r
12-16-2007, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by tar
I like the dark grey w/ the red logo..I will buy one

me too, i will be buying one soon.:macho

Ty's400
12-16-2007, 09:13 PM
Looks GOOD:eek2:

Admin
12-16-2007, 09:34 PM
I also have some other items to release as well as new long sleeve shirts and bella women's shirts. Also, if anyone would like to see another color combo, I am sure that I could have it produced in the future.

The orders have started, and thanks for showing your support!!

Harlen

my88r
12-16-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Admin
I also have some other items to release as well as new long sleeve shirts and bella women's shirts. Also, if anyone would like to see another color combo, I am sure that I could have it produced in the future.

Harlen

Harlen, im glad to help support the site:macho

Ghost-Rider
12-16-2007, 10:14 PM
I like the dark grey with red logo, I could use a couple long sleeve shirts for winter.

AtvMxRider
12-17-2007, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Admin

Harlen

Harlen if we placed an order today or tomorrow will we get them before xmas???? Are the new Hoodies in stock?

400exrider707
12-17-2007, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Harlen if we placed an order today or tomorrow will we get them before xmas???? Are the new Hoodies in stock?

Everytime I've ordered stuff its taken almost a month to get. But I expected it going in. I do see they are advertising for overnight shipping now .... so you could probably do so...

I wish I knew about this last week when I placed an order for some atvriders apparel!!!:mad: Oh well I guess I'll have to make two ordes...:devil:

bwamos
12-17-2007, 02:18 PM
FYI: When I select the dollar amounts (any value) for the Annual Supportting Membership, I get an error on the PayPal Cart page stating:

"Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again."

If you can get that resolved, I'll grab a couple shirts, a hat, and toss in a few extra bucks. ;)

Admin
12-17-2007, 02:37 PM
Answer to some questions:

1. Long Sleeve ShirtsI have good news for long sleeve shirts because I just received some Red, Black, and Green Long Sleeve shirts, which will be available by Wednesday or sooner

2. Hoodies I ordered 100 Hoodies, and I received plain sweat shirts because of an error in the paperwork, so they are rushing me the Hoodies, and I should have them tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. The new hoodies cost a little more than the old style, but the quality is awesome and well worth the extra few bucks.

3. Sweat Shirts I will be offering a discount on non-hoodied sweat shirts by next week since I have a bunch, and they are offering them to me at a discount

4. Shipping During the period of March - November, I am constantly traveling, so I only ship once a month and orders take a few weeks to receive, but this is not the case this time of the year since I am home. I will be shipping orders almost every day through January.

Finally, Thanks again for all the orders, and I am glad everyone is happy with the new colors.

Harlen

Pappy
12-17-2007, 02:56 PM
My order arrived today!

I geuss a threatening 3 am phone call really works:devil:

Admin
12-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
FYI: When I select the dollar amounts (any value) for the Annual Supportting Membership, I get an error on the PayPal Cart page stating:

"Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again."

If you can get that resolved, I'll grab a couple shirts, a hat, and toss in a few extra bucks. ;)

Thanks for the heads-up, and the code has been fixed to allow for Donations.

Thanks Again,
Harlen

bwamos
12-18-2007, 12:10 PM
Thanks.
Went on a bit of a shopping spree.. lol.

I appreciate all the work you guys do here, and they will be worn proudly. ;)

Admin
12-18-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
Thanks.
Went on a bit of a shopping spree.. lol.

I appreciate all the work you guys do here, and they will be worn proudly. ;)

Thanks for the nice order!!!

Also, all orders have been shipped Priority Mail, and I will be shipping daily before the Holiday.

Harlen