PDA

View Full Version : 1st and 2nd in each class

tprender
12-15-2007, 03:14 PM
As most of you know, I was placed in charge of atv continetices 2 years ago by default. I have been making alot of phone classes the past 3 weeks. I do have some real good news for these riders. And, some so so news for the rest of you. Maxxis has send to me a certificate for the 1st and 2nd place overall winners in each of the 9 points paying classes for a free pair of Maxxis atv tires. The bad news is that they are only good for 30 days from the date of the banquet. If you are going to the banquet, you can get your certificate there. If not, send me a stamped envelope and I will send the certificate to you. I will also, bring them to the 1st OX race in Feb. After the OX race in Feb, the certificates will be send in by "ME" for "ME".
AA-1st Bryan Hulsey
2nd David Hicks
A- 1st Jake Yates
2nd Tommy Fleigle
B- 1st John Pitts
2nd Eric Gerbes
B+- 1st Chris Wyatt
2nd Mike Blanton
C- 1st Sam Coleman
2nd Matt Willier
C+- 1st Jeff Moss
2nd Bill Payne
Stock- 1st Kevin Kufahl
2nd Rodney House
Senior- 1st Richard Stanley
2nd Patrick O'Neill
2-3-4 1st David Linze
2nd James Moss

Now the so so news. I also, have gotten some other things like normal. Will send some to the banquet and bring the rest to the 1st OX race for those that don't want to go to the banquet.

ronnie
12-15-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by tprender
As most of you know, I was placed in charge of atv continetices 2 years ago by default. I have been making alot of phone classes the past 3 weeks. I do have some real good news for these riders. And, some so so news for the rest of you. Maxxis has send to me a certificate for the 1st and 2nd place overall winners in each of the 9 points paying classes for a free pair of Maxxis atv tires. The bad news is that they are only good for 30 days from the date of the banquet. If you are going to the banquet, you can get your certificate there. If not, send me a stamped envelope and I will send the certificate to you. I will also, bring them to the 1st OX race in Feb. After the OX race in Feb, the certificates will be send in by "ME" for "ME".
AA-1st Bryan Hulsey
2nd David Hicks
A- 1st Jake Yates
2nd Tommy Fleigle
B- 1st John Pitts
2nd Eric Gerbes
B+- 1st Chris Wyatt
2nd Mike Blanton
C- 1st Sam Coleman
2nd Matt Willier
C+- 1st Jeff Moss
2nd Bill Payne
Stock- 1st Kevin Kufahl
2nd Rodney House
Senior- 1st Richard Stanley
2nd Patrick O'Neill
2-3-4 1st David Linze
2nd James Moss

Now the so so news. I also, have gotten some other things like normal. Will send some to the banquet and bring the rest to the 1st OX race for those that don't want to go to the banquet. that is good news maybe they will give tires to oxc next year . maybe you can ask them if i can have tires for my wheel chair :D

tprender
12-16-2007, 08:40 AM
Ronnie, I am going in this Wed an getting a new ball joint. If you want, I am sure that the Doc can fix you up at the same time. You think that it is bad now, wait till you get my age.