PDA

View Full Version : Production Class

B.Murphy73
12-14-2007, 11:33 PM
I WAS READING A LINK I FOLLOWED SHOWING THE IDEA FOR RULES FOR I BELEIVE ITS THE PARTS UNLIMITED MOOSE SERIES.I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THE PRODUCTION CLASS.IT SAYS BASICALLY THAT YOU CAN MOD THE MOTOR,SUSPENSION ECT EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE FRAME AND ANOTHER THING I CANT REMEMBER.MY VIEW IS WHAT ABOUT ALL THESE KIDS THAT DONT HAVE RICH PARENTS BUT HAVE ALOT OF TALENT.I THINK PRODUCTION SHOULD BE THE WAY THE MACHINE WAS PRODUCED AND MOD. SHOULD BE THAT MACHINE MODIFIED.THESE MACHINES ARE GETTING SO EXPENSIVE HOW CAN THESE KIDS COMPETE WITH OUT THE MEANS.

12-15-2007, 12:15 AM
first off caps lock buddy, and its really not very expensive alot of people make it out to be, and it can, but theres ways around that, you can find really built bikes for the same as a stock bike. alot of the pros nowadys sell there previous year's practice bikes for cheap. just gotta do some searching. if your quick enough and they have the determination theyll make it.

B.Murphy73
12-15-2007, 12:53 AM
YOUR MISSING THE ENTIRE POINT.i CAN AFFORD THEM AND EVEN IF YOU CAN GET PRO BIKES LIKE YOU SAY.THE PRODUCTION CLASS SHOULD BE PRODUCTION.SOMEONE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO MOD A BIKE TO COMPETE IN A PRODUCTION CLASS.THEY SHOULD JUST HAVE 1 CLASS THEN.

12-15-2007, 10:59 AM
Quads nowadays aren't that much move expensive then back in the 250r days. Back then, you would easily drop 15g's into a 250r. Nowadays all you need to do is throw on some suspension and a pipe, and you can compete in any class, depending on how good the rider is.
Andddddd in the ATVA, and NEATV series, there is a stock production class, with very very strict rules. You cant even take off the air box lid in the NEATV last time I checked.

Oh and BTW, the production your talking about means, quads with stock frames. No hardcore Walsh frame hybrid or 250r's and stuff like that.

12-15-2007, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by B.Murphy73
YOUR MISSING THE ENTIRE POINT.i CAN AFFORD THEM AND EVEN IF YOU CAN GET PRO BIKES LIKE YOU SAY.THE PRODUCTION CLASS SHOULD BE PRODUCTION.SOMEONE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO MOD A BIKE TO COMPETE IN A PRODUCTION CLASS.THEY SHOULD JUST HAVE 1 CLASS THEN.

well since your post seems like your trying to get offensive, you can suck it easy then i was just tryin to help. i wasnt saying YOU cant afford it i was referring to the "kids" your talkign about. and im just saying you gotta do what you gotta do if the production class is full of nothing but built bikes, i was just saying get you a built bike its not hard to find steals now adays.

12-15-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by z400rider08
well since your post seems like your trying to get offensive, you can suck it easy then i was just tryin to help. i wasnt saying YOU cant afford it i was referring to the "kids" your talkign about. and im just saying you gotta do what you gotta do if the production class is full of nothing but built bikes, i was just saying get you a built bike its not hard to find steals now adays.

fo sho. you can find a built quad for less then a brand new stock quad.