PDA

View Full Version : questions!?! Like to get into racing next year.

zdowell
12-14-2007, 10:11 PM
I have pretty much no idea how to get into racing. I went to a harescramble, I think it was called. It was a long race went through the woods, went for like a hour or 2. Was pretty sweet. It was somewhere out by the Dubuque Regional Air Port. Dont know if any of you remember it? I would like to get into racing next year. i was wondering if you have to go to every race in order to be able to race. I was wondering because I wont be able to race till may or june, damn college. Is there any rule saying if I don't race the first one I cant race after that? thanks for any info.

79400ex
12-15-2007, 07:38 AM
no, just come to the first you can come to.

montycarlo
12-17-2007, 07:53 AM
Damn college indeed!! Just make sure you finish it!

K I'm through being your dad now. :D

YES race any events you can make. Just make sure you have an operable tether kill switch attached someplace and you're legal. There are some color-coded number plate rules (certain classes certain colors) but that can be handled at the track I'm sure. You have to make 4 races to be eligible for points-awards, but anybody that races any races is fully eligible for the 2 hour fun package.

Maybe see you there!

QUADROOKIE
12-18-2007, 08:07 AM
Check out www.iatvhss.com

Just make one race and you will be hooked!

zdowell
12-18-2007, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the website! I wanted to race last year, but just never knew about the races before hand. I am definetly give it a shot this year though. Gonna try it on my 400ex and if I like it, im going to buy a 450r.