PDA

View Full Version : What would you do

JForestZ34
12-14-2007, 08:47 PM
Ok guys I have a little bit of a delama in my life right now.. I'm engaged to this women that I met at work. She has a 8 year old daugher and lives at home with her grandma and mother. Every once in a awhile they argue but they don't just argue they scream and yell for hours on end.. Now this is where I might have gotten myself into my little jam. Now we get to her house about 11pm because she works late.. We walk in the house and looks like someone went throu all her stuff in the corner to move boxes around.. So she loses it and starts yelling and go upstairs to confront whoever moved her stuff. So the yelling finds it's way into the hallway and I'm sitting downstairs for a while now and I'm listening to all this yelling and screaming.. Now I've heard this before all three ganging up on her and not letting up.. SO I get up and start listening a little closer to what they are saying, and I hear them telling her this and that and next thing I hear is " OH you don't love your daughter and could care less what happens to her".. SO that's where I lost it and walked up stairs.. She is a single mom working long hrs and alot of OT so that she could get her daughter anything she needed.. Now I walk upstairs and I hear all this so I say everybody stop yelling.. Then I say something's that everyone in their family wants to say but never had the BALLS to say themselves.. So I say somethings that I shouldn't and they start yelling at me and cusrseing me. But never did I ever say a curse to them or anything..

Now let me ask you this, if you where in this situation would have said something to stick up for your fience' or should I have just keep my mouth shut..

Now some of the stuff I said had to deal with the well being of her daughter, because one day soon I will be adopting this child and I don't want to see anything bad happen to this little girl...

I did say I was sorry to hear grandma for flying of the handle in her house and said that it was not meant as disrespect to her or anything, but when I see three against one, I just can't seem to handle that..

Should I have kept my mouth shut or what?

James

James

12-14-2007, 09:24 PM
You did what you felt was right and that's all that matters.

ZeroLogic
12-14-2007, 09:38 PM
You did whats right. You stuck up for the one you love. Sounds like her mom and grandma are disrespectful or in a bad situation.:ermm:

BlaineKaiser450
12-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by coreymx58
You did what you felt was right and that's all that matters. agreed

Ghost-Rider
12-14-2007, 10:27 PM
Sounds like you need to gather the woman and kid and get away from the other family members.

TWISTED DINLI
12-15-2007, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by coreymx58
You did what you felt was right and that's all that matters.

agreed

Robin Hood
12-15-2007, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
Sounds like you need to gather the woman and kid and get away from the other family members.

X2.

sly400ex
12-15-2007, 08:50 AM
I had a similar situation a month ago myself, I believe you were 100% justified in what you did.

JForestZ34
12-15-2007, 03:57 PM
Thanks guys that really mean alot to me that I did the right thing. They both mean alot to me and I hate to see them suffer..

James