PDA

View Full Version : Moto-woz rear shock

gr race
12-14-2007, 07:47 AM
Like new moto-woz rear shock came off of a miniquad 12" eye to eye compression/rebound adjustable with remote rezz.anyone who has ran these shocks will say there the best out there.$450.00

tireman43
12-14-2007, 08:33 AM
Not to get off topic but was aondering how the build is going? Are you racing the Sandbox series?

Kevin

gr race
12-14-2007, 08:48 AM
Hey Kevin how's it going i see you have been busy looks like there will be another serious competitor in the production class next year.As far as my build i'm still up in the air on what i'm going to do we raced the sandbox when it 1st opened and then i tore the quad apart and parted it out so know i'm sitting here with a garage full of parts and unsure on what direction i;m headed. Either way will be back racing something because she loves it.It will be good to see you at the track. Talk later Randy

tireman43
12-14-2007, 08:58 AM
Good to hear Randy. Hope the decision goes well on the build. I think we're ready, at least for now. It will be great next year and we will definitely see you at the track. We are skipping the Sandbox series for the Motokazie indoor races. There aren't as many and that makes it easier to save for the D23. Good luck and talk to you again.

The shock will sell to those that know how great they work.

gr race
01-11-2008, 09:00 AM
!!!