PDA

View Full Version : DRR Nation- Local Contigency Program 2008

bulldogfallon
12-14-2007, 03:47 AM
We have been working on a contingency program for the 2008 season for all of the loyal riders that support DRR at local series around the country.

There are some details that need to be ironed out, but here are a couple of the "tentative" plans.

1) Awards will be based on season ending standings
2) Up to $1,000 per rider incentive
3) Parts discounts through out the season

While the National Stage is a great place to represent DRR, we feel that without the local riders the sport wouldn't exist on the scale that it does today.

Of course the program will be very giving in the potential opportunities, it will also be very demading as well.

1) Maintain passing grades in school
2) Good sportsmanship on and off the track
3) Ride a DRR :)
4) Ride hard and have fun
5) Finish on the Podium
6) Support the DRR Nation (Decals, T-Shirts etc)
7) Register rider and series with us (for approval)
8) Monthly updates on series standings etc
9) Pictures for the DRR Nation rider page

We are also looking into other non-winning type of incentives....For the rider that shows up at every race and gives their best. Not everyone shows up at every race, so why not reward the rider and parents that put forth this effort?

All of the details haven't been locked down yet, but once they are we will reach out and make this contigency program available to as many riders and series that we can.http://www.g-forcepowersports.com/sitebuilder/images/ADRX90_20Checker_20Shred_20G_20Force_201cd_1_-600x226.jpg

Andyman17dad
12-14-2007, 05:30 AM
Where do we sign!!!!!!!!?????????? Count us in!!!!

Steven623
12-14-2007, 05:39 AM
Yes, where do we find all the info? Please keep us posted!

Thanks!

hotquads1
12-14-2007, 08:29 AM
COOL , can riding a drr get any better ?

QuadJunkies
12-14-2007, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by hotquads1
COOL , can riding a drr get any better ?
For sure!!
Thats very cool news!

Maybe Honda should read this .:o :p
LOL

bulldogfallon
12-14-2007, 08:40 AM
This is a program that will be sponsored by the DRR Nation, not DRR itself.

Mark and I will be putting the finishing touches on the program and get all the details out as fast as we can.

tireman43
12-14-2007, 08:47 AM
This is what makes the DRR Nation so great. Thanks for the hard work guys. The DRR Nation is always getting better and not standing still like the rest!:cool: :)

QuadJunkies
12-14-2007, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by bulldogfallon
This is a program that will be sponsored by the DRR Nation, not DRR itself.

Mark and I will be putting the finishing touches on the program and get all the details out as fast as we can.
Sorry, I missed that while reading...
Still, VERY cool ! Thats really great that ya'll are doing this!

Honda still should read all thats being done ...:p

bulldogfallon
12-14-2007, 08:59 AM
Just wanted to clarify it, so Lou wouldn't bombarded with phone calls about a program he is not sponsoring :)

That would put me in the dog house with the boss (Kim) :)

QuadJunkies
12-14-2007, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by bulldogfallon
Just wanted to clarify it, so Lou wouldn't bombarded with phone calls about a program he is not sponsoring :)

That would put me in the dog house with the boss (Kim) :)
HAHA! TRUE!
MAD Props to you folks ;)

cwjr
12-14-2007, 12:50 PM
Exciting....I have 2 that compete in the GNCC...

jread14
12-14-2007, 06:40 PM
This is great news... I have a five year old that is about to start his second year on his DRR in the local TQRA series. He will probably race in a couple of National events as well. Thanks for all your support. JR

Glenn Keaton
12-16-2007, 06:57 PM
would this program also be available to those of us in the frozen north, that run harescrambles in the outlaw series

humboldt hills
12-17-2007, 05:51 AM
Gary,
Check out our series www.soccracing.com
we have had almost 30 minis show up to race our outlaw XC series. we have about 6-8 DRRs at evry race.
Check out the site and let me know what you think.
I would be interested in co-sponsoring since we are a dealer as well.

quad1rider
12-20-2007, 12:26 AM
Thats a real cool idea be ready for alot of people wanting in on that one... we have 3 drr's and we cant get a free sticker unless we go national ... so this years the kicker.. any of that $$$$ you care to put to good use on a national rider let us know...we had one stolen and i have about 1000+ in parts just to get it to rideable again when we got it back.. cant believe I got it back!!!