PDA

View Full Version : is this craigs list or atvriders

bosshogg1
12-13-2007, 09:34 PM
every other day someone is tryn to sell some stuff that does not have anything to do with this page just taken up space for some other stuff to be sold relating to this page. if they wanted that stuff they would go to that web page. i.m sorry for taken up who ever reads this time i.m just thinking out loud peace:cuss: :cuss:

redrocker
12-14-2007, 08:04 AM
I have some beach front property
in the desert for sale

predator1
12-14-2007, 03:28 PM
i agree man i also think links too ebay shouldnt be here and make an offer ads if i wanted too buy from a auction id go to ebay other, atv sites make them post price and location thats what they should do here :rolleyes:

markvette
12-14-2007, 07:13 PM
2 things that pee me off. people that dont put prices on their stuff and those that wont answer questions about what they have to sell. seems like some people put it on here for sale then never get back on the site.

Mark

showtimeracing
12-14-2007, 08:18 PM
amen!!!

another thing is you pay good money for parts and with the economy like it is you cant even get half your money back!!

hell i have been trying to sell a walsh front end for weeks now and i cant even get 3/8 of the money back i paid!!

and on egay i think i can sell a asr front end for more than my walsh lol!! i see people buying junk stock wheels and tires for over 200 dollars all the time why? do they not know they can get a descent set of used aftermarket wheels and tires for that?

ok i am done blabbing about other stuff on my mind lol.

wvspeedfreak
12-14-2007, 08:23 PM
Anybody want to buy a paintball gun or an RC car?I'll check back next month to answer any questions.

Les Davis
12-14-2007, 08:31 PM
My post: got a brand new bike for sale...ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES!

2 seconds later....wanna trade for a 1993 Ford Probe with 300K miles and no engine. let me know if ur interested

Couldnt resist since we were venting:D :devil: :blah:

ss440ex
12-14-2007, 08:32 PM
Trades??????
I have a half worn pair of work boots.....
They worked o.k. at first.
I`ll let ya know after x-mas.

oh yeah and new strings!!!!
:D

Aceman
12-14-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
Anybody want to buy a paintball gun or an RC car?I'll check back next month to answer any questions.

I'll take it.

Then after a month goes by with no payment you'll realize I never meant what I said and you'll have to relist it.

markvette
12-14-2007, 10:55 PM
oh and one of the best. i have tried to sell a few 300ex parts. mostly 12 to 14 year old kids asking about the items and none have any money or want you to give it to them and ship it for free. or paying a guy with pay pal so he gets his money right then but he takes 2 weeks to ship the part out. and ss 400ex i still wont trade for a honda. :devil: :devil: :devil:

this is getting good but most is so true

ss440ex
12-15-2007, 01:47 AM
Bud....
I would`nt trade for a Honda either!!!;)

lost boyz
12-15-2007, 08:29 AM
ss440ex ill take the boots..lol since you have new shoe laces in them..a little duck tape a round the front and there great for a x-mas gift!

i noticed everything you guys are talking about...i was asking for parts on here a 2 months later the guy finally respond and said of i dont come on here that much...i responed to him and said oh and i dont need your parts 20 years later he got pissed..why it wasnt my fault...i dont undertsand some guys that come on here...

just my 1+1= cents!