PDA

View Full Version : BCS PERFORMANCE YFZ Maryland

motomanmike
12-13-2007, 09:13 PM
05 YFZ 450 with engine built by Jay at BCS Performance. The engine has 3 hours on it since build its barely broken in. It has the WR crank and piston (much more torque), New head, (head came from east coast atv) new valves, cylinder, and buckets. It has the oil modification, and the nine plate clutch. Three thousand $$$ just in the engine itself. VERY VERY POWERFUL. Duncan fat boy 4 full exhaust and rejet with no air box lid. Will get you the holeshot. Hole shot tires, extended axle, YZ brake master(better durability and braking power), AC blackline pro peg nerfs, pro taper bars, acerabis handgaurds, tether kill. Pretty much the only thing not completed on this quad for motocross is the suspensionn. This quad WILL PULL THE HOLESHOT WHEN THE GATE DROPS!!!! The only thing really wrong with it is the subframe is a teeny bit tweeked but its not noticable riding and could probably be straightened ( the owner before me liked to ride wheelies and bent it ). All bearings are good, plastics in fair shape, normal scuffs etc, ( cut fronts). I hate to sell my pride and joy but i'm getting married so it must go. Asking 4300 but will consider serious offers. Located just below the Bay Bridge on the eastern shore of Maryland, will have pics up soon. Please send any questions to motomanmike@yahoo.com Thanks for looking

Austin YFZ450
12-14-2007, 09:01 AM
Lets see some pics very interested....

motomanmike
12-14-2007, 07:39 PM
This is a pic with the long travel on it. DOES NOT HAVE LONG TRAVEL ANYMORE, IT IS STOCK SUSPENSION AND ARMS. I borrowed them from a friend to try them out. I will take a few pics this weekend and delete this one but other than that this is the quad.