PDA

View Full Version : Saw this on tv

KXRida
12-12-2007, 12:44 PM
http://www.norrisinjurylawyers.com/yamaha-atv-lawsuits.php

wow, why even buy it ths theen? Flaws in the design? What?

Ghost-Rider
12-12-2007, 01:02 PM
Rollovers happen, and unfortunately injuries can also happen, thats just part of the sport.

Can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

honda8&3
12-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
Rollovers happen, and unfortunately injuries can also happen, thats just part of the sport.

I totally agree! Think of the consequences before riding it like he did

07250ex
12-12-2007, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider

thats a really good line

KXRida
12-12-2007, 03:00 PM
exactly. It's like riding in a jeep without doors. What would happen if that rolled over?

Which 450?
12-12-2007, 03:23 PM
I think yamaha has a recall on all rhinos, where they put doors on them

TRX450RACER174
12-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Yeah you should see the way some of these idiots drive these things in Glamis.

BlaineKaiser450
12-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by 07250ex
thats a really good line i agree

honduh440
12-12-2007, 04:07 PM
i wrecked my quad and hit my arm ... im going to now sue since it didnt come with a roll cage :rolleyes:

KXRida
12-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
i wrecked my quad and hit my arm ... im going to now sue since it didnt come with a roll cage :rolleyes:

haha

I layed my bike over and now I'm gonna sue cause it didn't have trainning wheels to keep me up.

Shift_450R
12-12-2007, 07:18 PM
lol a kid at my school just rolled his dads rhino and broke a bunch of bones in his foot and ankle...its was his fault though.

Scott-300ex
12-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Just like with the Honda Odyssey and Pilot, and quads, and dirt bikes, hell even bicycles. You can crash, relize that before you go do something stupid get wut you deserve, then you got to blame it on someone else, thats wut got half of our riding area shut down, people got stupid and sued them fing all of us over.

I can't stand it.

mittman
12-12-2007, 09:11 PM
i agree with KXRida on the jeep thing and its also common sense its not yamahas fault its the stupid people that dont know how to stay safe and be responsiable maybe yamaha should make a tank so if it rolls nothing will happen to the driver lol:D

Scott-300ex
12-13-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by mittman
i agree with KXRida on the jeep thing and its also common sense its not yamahas fault its the stupid people that dont know how to stay safe and be responsiable maybe yamaha should make a tank so if it rolls nothing will happen to the driver lol:D

They make a tank a guy hits a car, then the car owner will sue yami cuz it did so much damage, can't win with stupid people.

Flyin-Low
12-13-2007, 05:32 PM
I was really hurt in a crash just down my road while riding my quad, it was in a bush lot that a commercial logging company owns. I could have SUED THE CRAP out of the logging company because there were no "no trespassing" signs at the entrance.

But I won't do something like that, because EVERY trail would be blocked off afterwards because people would be afraid of being sued..

I'd rather have a good trail system than making a bit of money!

Why do you think EVERYTHING has a stupid label on it now-a-days? Like "caution, contents will be very hot after cooking." It's because lazy *** people just try and find anything and everything they can to make a little extra money.

For example, the guy who put his new RV in cruise control and went to make a cup of coffee.. The RV obviously crashed and he sued the maker of it because the instruction manual didn't specify that it didn't drive itself when in cruise.

-Martin

mittman
12-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
They make a tank a guy hits a car, then the car owner will sue yami cuz it did so much damage, can't win with stupid people.

never thought of that guess it wont work then

Punk'd
12-13-2007, 10:06 PM
They think rhinos roll easy. Try driving a Polaris Razr:p

Scott-300ex
12-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Yeh on the radio they have like craziest warning labels that they put on things cuz they've gotten sued before cuz they didn't have them on there, the only one I can remember is for a shirt "Don't Iron while wearing shirt"

Ha

Yeh and no one wants to work for the money they want to just get it for no reason and theres only one way to do that...................................sue.

*******s.

Ghost-Rider
12-15-2007, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
Yeh on the radio they have like craziest warning labels that they put on things cuz they've gotten sued before cuz they didn't have them on there, the only one I can remember is for a shirt "Don't Iron while wearing shirt"

Ha

Yeh and no one wants to work for the money they want to just get it for no reason and theres only one way to do that...................................sue.

*******s.

I heard that yesterday !

It was an iron on patch that said don't iron while wearing shirt or something.