PDA

View Full Version : indoor mx track? ohio

ROLLIN
12-11-2007, 08:07 PM
anybody been to that indoor supercross track in western ohio. just wondering if it's worth the drive. i'm probably 3-4 hrs away.....thoughts?

Nick110
12-11-2007, 08:11 PM
are you talking about NEMX? I go there a lot and its not bad but not good. ITs a place to ride in the winter.

ROLLIN
12-11-2007, 08:17 PM
whats not good, whats good... are the fumes bad? tables, doubles... peaked?

Nick110
12-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Well from what I heard its completely different from last year, and I haven't gone yet this year.

Its good cause its a place to ride and train. Its also tight, technical and will teach you a lot of brake, clutch , and gas control.

Bad cause its short and cold out.

Last year it started off in a straight away outa the gate, then to a 180 left turn to a table, then another 180 right turn with 2 lines to a table. From there it went to a 90 left turn and a double then another 90 left to a rythem section. Then 180 left to 3 tables, and then a 180 right to a tripple, then 180 left to 2 tables or one double, then 180 right to a table and then 90 left to the start.

The jumps are not forgiving if you case them but the track is fun if you do all the jumps. Bikers hate you there. Fumes are tolerable.

Hope this helps.

JessetheKid
12-11-2007, 10:22 PM
Yea the track is different from what was like a month ago, they just had trevor veins redo the whole thing. I love riding there, it is a lil expensive at 30 bucks but i guess thats what you get for living up north where it gets cold. Fumes are not bad, mostly tables and little doubles.

Here a vid of a bike rider on it.
vid (http://youtube.com/watch?v=KJiO4tlWJ3g)

here is their page
http://www.nemx.webpointusa.com/

Any questions just ask.

mx/xcblaster
12-13-2007, 08:17 AM
its a great track and you can rent it out if u want,we go there every weekend when there open,the fumes haha there is none and for quads theres 3 classes for practice,a,b,c, c being new riders to the tracktheres like 4 or 5 big tables and tons of little doubles and a little tripple and also like 1 or 2 small tables and a nice straight away,over all i love the track,its lighted really good and in practice you dont have to deal with dirtbikes getting in ur way

ROLLIN
12-13-2007, 05:22 PM
u talking about the new track layout...i guess.. when is the best day to go T or Sat. i'm getting antzy with all this cold, snow and rain. do they get a good turnout for quads on sat. and thurs.

exrider49
12-13-2007, 07:46 PM
saturdays are better for quad riders because its quads only from 10am-2pm and thursday is quads and bikes 3pm-7pm