PDA

View Full Version : Stock 05 450R parts for sale

bloodmoney23
12-11-2007, 05:25 PM
Hey everyone, I got a lot of stuff I am going to be selling stock by January. I could give an exact list as soon as im done tearing apart but to give a general idea heres the list. Email me at astine05@yahoo.com if you want to see pictures of the items or to give an offer. I wont be asking too much for any of this cause it is used but i do need to get some money back before the wife breaks my neck. (she found out i spent $9,000 on mine or else id keep it all for emergencies) Most of this will also be on ebay as well but id give the benifit of the doubt to you guys for first dibs.

- A-Arms and Shocks (break lines, tierods included) (may need new bottom left arm unless it is a bent frame still works fine though it is off by about 1/8 inch)

- Swingarm, Linkage, pivot bolt and rear shock (bearings are ok but wouldnt hurt to replace)

- Front and Rear Wheel Hubs (fronts need bearings right rear may be bad or it is axle)

- Rear Axle (maybe not cause not sure if its bent or if it is right
rear wheel hub)

- Axle carrier (great shape, bearings are ok but wouldnt hurt to replace)

- Front Plastics (small crack in right fender) with radiator shrouds and hood

- Radiator and Fan (small dent in top right of radiator but still works fine)

- Temp Warning Light sensor (not the light)

- Stock Cam (great cond. no wear, cam gear not included. cam only!)

- Stock piston, wrist pin and circlips (great shape)

- Full stock exhaust with HRC baffle (stock tip will come with but spark arrestor is removed and tip is dinged up)

- Gas tank (Front right bolt stripped...tank only, no petcock gas cap or bolts)

- Radiator hoses (still in good shape)

- Stock CDI (like new, was replaced by honda a year ago)

- Stock lug nuts

- Stock headlight (scratches on lens but works perfect)

- Stock airbox lid, filter (like new), and crankcase breather 3 way joint

-Stock rear light (red lens is broken and gone but led's work fine)(hey why not someone may want it!)

wayfastwhitey69
12-11-2007, 07:44 PM
any black rear plastics?

bloodmoney23
12-11-2007, 09:17 PM
nope keeping the rears. No need to replace them.