PDA

View Full Version : How do you like your GT thunders with stock arms?

gotwarrior
12-11-2007, 04:29 PM
I was wanting to know what everyone thinks of their gt thunder revalves with stock arms? Why am asking is because i think thats this is the set up i am going to run this year.. and before i send them off, i just wanted to hear everyone's opinions..

danniheyj82888
12-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Mine were great. It was a huge improvement over stock. They never bottomed out on the bigger jumps, and they soaked up all of the small bumps and ruts in the dunes.

If you are planning on getting some +2 arms in the future, make sure to get them revalved for those. Otherwise, you will need to get them done twice.

400exrider707
12-13-2007, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by danniheyj82888
Mine were great. It was a huge improvement over stock. They never bottomed out on the bigger jumps, and they soaked up all of the small bumps and ruts in the dunes.

If you are planning on getting some +2 arms in the future, make sure to get them revalved for those. Otherwise, you will need to get them done twice.

Well you might as well get them done twice, either way at one point ( stock arms or +2 arms) you're not going to be set up correctly.

rap169
12-13-2007, 03:45 PM
if your an agressive rider, get bigger springs....i think you need to add 25 lbs to the spring rate. Talk to laz at gtt he knows all about this.