PDA

View Full Version : They are in Minnesota DS450

didntseeitcomin
12-10-2007, 11:08 PM
I know you guys are waiting and wondering when they are arriving at dealers. My friend who works at the local dealer went and picked up a DS90x and a DS450x for a dad and his son today. I would have gotten some picture for you guys but the dad picked them up immediatly, the 450 at least. That's all I got for ya. Leo's South Lakeville, MN.

Punk'd
12-10-2007, 11:27 PM
Awesome man! Thanks for the heads up and how does that 450x look in person??

Would you go with the yellow or the black?

yfzrider310
12-28-2007, 09:45 PM
nice i live by lakeville...I should probably go check that out and take some pics of the X package.

seven
12-29-2007, 05:01 PM
They have one sitting at our local dealership. Not very impressed with it. Seems to tall but I havent got to ride one yet. To narrow to do any damage to the ltr sales. No I am not brand loyal either. I have had one of about every quad made. LTR is the first to hit the mark as far as I am concerned. Low and wide with a descent power in stock form with little mods. I do think the YFZ is a little faster with a few mods. The 06 Honda is right there as well but I dont like the higher center of gravity on the honda. I guess time will tell. I know the can am has had over heating issues at the worcs races when ridden hard.