PDA

View Full Version : All CVT Riders

quadnana7
12-10-2007, 09:48 PM
Hey everyone we have some exciting news for the CVT group. Marc at Hotquads has put a CVT Blvd page on his website Go to hotquadsracing.com and check it out. Let us know where everyone is racing and how they are doing in their series we will post them on the site, Any news you have to share with everyone, let us know I think this will be a fun and exciting site to check out and keep up with your racing family. We have a lot of fun things planned for the CVT Blvd starting this spring at the ATVA Nationals. Please everyone that is attending the Nationals this year let me know names, what class, and number I will have to get a new banner made and I don't want to leave anyone off the banner (specially) the 50 CVT kids I had a blond moment last year and I'm not a true blond I will blame that one on old age.
Let us know if you have any ideas on the site we are looking for suggestion.
Hope everyone has a very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Missing our racing family see you in the spring
Hope to get some feedback on the site and a special thanks to Hot quads for this idea and setting it up:) :) :D :D

Logan #34's Dad
12-10-2007, 10:09 PM
We'll be seeing you at a few ATVA races. Logan rides the green DRR and I'm your repo guy LOL. Christian going to give us a chance this year and ride 90 CVT? ;)

dodgepower
12-11-2007, 06:16 AM
Thanks Nana.......................Merry Christmas to you all too............I so love this time and miss everyone......................

Do you want us to send pics and updates to you or Marc?

tireman43
12-11-2007, 09:53 AM
I have a question and suggestion. We are in MN and most likely won't make the ATVA series but might try to make a WPSA or 2. Is the site for all CVT kids?
I also would like to add. If it is open to all CVT riders than maybe divide the page in different groups. For example a NEATV group and North Central and South West, etc. We will be racing almost all of our district races this year and that would be cool to post result on a site like this. Just my .02 cents. Thanks Nana and Marc.

Kevin

Nichols Atvs
12-11-2007, 11:02 AM
I think any body can post there pics? Marc whats your thoughts on this its your site. I was thinking of posting a page on mine as well .

tireman43
12-11-2007, 12:24 PM
the more the merrier. I think it's a great idea Heath.

hotquads1
12-12-2007, 06:59 AM
The site that quadnana mentioned here has limited space , but if everyone is interested in posting results , I can use my other site which has plenty of space. The "cvt blvd" that quadnana is speaking of is an actual organized group affiliated with the ATVA nationals , she headed up an effort to bring the racers and families together at the nationals over a year ago and called it the "cvt blvd". We might can report on the whole "CVT Nation" .
marc

STOCKRACING917
12-12-2007, 08:24 PM
Good idea guys. We are missing everyone and this will be a good way to hear from all.
Marc, we'll be getting in touch with you after the New Year. We haven't forgot.( unless Santa throws the leatt down our chimney.Any Santa wanna bees here that might need our addy? )
Hmmm heard dodge power was seeking my addy ...it could happen......

Merry Christmas To All

Stockracing917::D

orange xtreme
12-14-2007, 11:24 AM
Hey what's all this CVT Boulavard stuff why were we not invited??? haha

We miss you guys will hopefully see you soon. Tell Christian good job racing.

quadnana7
12-15-2007, 08:31 AM
Hey everyone great to hear from you but all ATVA National CVT Blvd. need to let me know who goes on the banner.
I work with the ATVA only but all the other series should start something like this it is a great way to get to know all the riders and their families and as you know racing families are the best in the world You can be the biggest competitor on the track and best friends, if you ever break (which everyone knows that seldom happens we only broke 11 out of 22 motos this year ) hey 50% not so bad:) :D :D ;) :D :D but there was always racing families there to help and give encouragement.and boy did we need it. If you have any news let me know where your riding what series and how you did.
Orange Extreme are you that rocket ship on that orange beast that flys by and the !st name on the CVT 90 :D :D :D :D :D :D Hey guys we miss you and love you.
Keep that news coming

Andyman17dad
12-16-2007, 07:02 AM
That is the greatest thing about mini-quad racing people, everyone is there to help one another. You can have the tightest battles going on out on the track, but back in the pits everyone is helping each other and swapping parts. One bike has a problem and there is 6 other dads there with parts and tools coming from every direction.
I have been to a few dirt bike races and the atmoshphere just seems totally different. Everyone is out for themselves.

mini racer #39
12-17-2007, 03:11 PM
I checked out the website! Neat idea. Hey Erik rides 90 too though! lol. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

quadnana7
12-18-2007, 10:26 PM
sorry Eric it was an oversight we will get it corrected let us know where you are riding for the winter months and what classes you will be running next year
We need to be hearing from the ATVA National CVT riders