PDA

View Full Version : round 2 SSQSA L-Cross

Lostcause
12-10-2007, 08:56 PM
So how many of you guys are going to return for round 2 at L-Cross. Going to try and remember to bring the video cam this time!! :devil: :D :cool:

drr5
12-11-2007, 06:51 AM
all right brett but if your bringin the video cam the adult pit quad class will need release forms for the video so we can collect royalties when you send that tape to jackass, or funny home movies, our reps are on the line lol should be a great turn out and a great time

tireman43
12-11-2007, 10:05 AM
The video cam is a great idea. I would love to see this!:D

cheatermtrsprts
12-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Brother down-brother down!!! I just sold my adult pit quad last night. Hell of a deal I couldn't pass up. Anyone need an SSQSA adult pit quad rider. I can send my resume!?? LOL

cheatermtrsprts
12-22-2007, 07:19 AM
Stole my step daughters bone stock DRR 90 and finished second.
Going to Live Oak next. Anyone close by that wants to race with us come on by. We need some fresh meat!!?? LOL

forgiven
12-22-2007, 07:32 AM
I had kicked around the idea of running on of these in the trail races we have at our club for this season against all the big quads. What you guys are doing there sounds like a ton of fun. Wished I lived closer to Florida.

drr5
12-22-2007, 09:02 AM
we are having a blast its fun and entertaining for all involved , except the breaking part :rolleyes: but well worth it i think the amp extreme race is going to be a tuff one for us much longer track, for those north fl riders that are coming bring a spare quad and join the rest of us , unless your skeeered!, lol