PDA

View Full Version : Best Day Of Riding!!!!!! Wal-mart Sucks!!!!!

TC17
11-10-2002, 11:51 AM
at 7 in the morning my friend calls and askes me to bring my 250 to the camp and get some jumping pics. i was really excited and i went. we headed out for some trails.

he took some pics of me jumping about 15 feet long and about 3 or 4 feet high. it was pretty cool. i was hauling @$$ and did a really nice one footer and he got it. we decided to hit the strip mines. on our way back we found a really long stretch. i was doing a nice wheelie and hit a bump and stood it up. he got the picture.

we got to the strip mines. met some drunk people who wanted us to ride through a 10feet deep river:huh. i found a really nice jump. the landing was horrible because there were 2 trees you had to go through as soon as you landed. i hit the jump 3rd pinned(like Nausty said) for a practice run. i didn't know how it was going to jump. all i saw was the ground leave super quick. it felt like my heart just stopped, i was about 5 feet high. i was just looking down and thinking $hit. i landed 5 feet from the trees(about 30 feet long, NUTS!) i landed and just barely missed the trees.

Randys dad watched me do the jump(he swore about all the words, new ones too :devil. he was so mad at us!

we went to wal-mart last night to get our pics. the one hour was closed for the night. i was really mad. we just came back. Randy opened the camera while trying to get the film out. we went to get our pics and they showed us film that was bent and ruined. i almost cried. i was so f*****g mad!!!!!! :grr!!!!!

this winter i'm going to get some massive air pics i promise!!!

CHAUNCY
11-10-2002, 11:55 AM
Sounds kool(not the film part)

TC17
11-10-2002, 12:00 PM
this winter i'm building a track in my backyard. i'm going to jump just as high and do a no-footer or somthing. i am NEVER trusting any camera again except my moms 1500$ digital one. i get all my pics by using it.

TC17
11-10-2002, 12:05 PM
my air from the big jump was almost if not double as high!:eek:

Nausty
11-10-2002, 12:05 PM
if you wanna tip on no footers, just find a small jump learn it gradually, just lift your feet up a little at first and then start spreading it out a few inches from the pegs and just keep going farther and farther as you feel comfortable. lol, wish I coulda seen the pics.

TC17
11-10-2002, 12:10 PM
thanks for the tip! i saw your avator, how did you do that??? that is crazy! i can only get my feet off about as half as high from the pegs to the seat and out about half or less.

i hope it snows really soon! oh, i might go to the track next week cause they didn't close yet. i might do a no-footer and get the pic. maybe if it's good enough i'll get soom video and send it to ben to put on the videos section.

Nausty
11-10-2002, 12:24 PM
i dunno, how I did it, I don't think I actually spread my legs out that far but I think I bent my legs in front of me a little bit as if I was about to try a heel clicker.

CHAUNCY
11-10-2002, 12:42 PM
Nausty is that track in your yard ???
All the people around me put stuff on the trails like washers, dryers, piles of horse cr*p to block the trail. Man i wish it was like it used to be where you could go riding whnever and people didnt complain but now they do.
O ya awsome pic

PinkFlame26
11-10-2002, 12:46 PM
Dude, anthony i thought u were gunna flip wen u cam back from walmart! they suck!!! i woulda set off all the alarm clocks in the store and played with all those battery charged trucks hahaha!! yeah make walmart a disaster piece *slipknot* well good luck with that film!! haha i cant believe that happened....next time u should sue W/M!!!

DIE DIE DIE MY DARLING!!!!!!!:devil

DONT CRY TO ME CRY TO WALMART!!! HAHA U KNOW WAT IM TALKIN BOUT MAN!:devil

Blasterkid195
11-10-2002, 01:38 PM
Hey Antoney, That was a great day of riding. Well, The freakin film was stuck in the camera. (SUE VIVITAR) I needed light to see. So sry about that. Anyway, it was my film and camera. My dad got really mad. He didn't want us jumping and stuff like that.

Rip_Tear
11-10-2002, 02:36 PM
Well, thats too bad (no pics) but atleast you had fun!

Nausty
11-10-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
Nausty is that track in your yard ???
All the people around me put stuff on the trails like washers, dryers, piles of horse cr*p to block the trail. Man i wish it was like it used to be where you could go riding whnever and people didnt complain but now they do.
O ya awsome pic

no, we got together with another guy and made our private track. Its really not that great though and that is about the only "big" jump there and there is a bunch of trees right after the landing and you have to turn quick and jump over a creek.

Striker49
11-10-2002, 02:52 PM
2003TRX250EX, just dont kill yourself on the little 250.

CHAUNCY
11-10-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Nausty

no, we got together with another guy and made our private track. Its really not that great though and that is about the only "big" jump there and there is a bunch of trees right after the landing and you have to turn quick and jump over a creek.

AHHHHHHHH......
Thats a cool pic of u jumpin that creek.
Good scenery

TC17
11-10-2002, 05:51 PM
looks like you came up short on that one.

Twiztid
11-10-2002, 05:58 PM
hey when u jump like that doesn't ur suspension bottom out? i know when i jump pretty high like 3 or 4 feet, my suspesion gets close.

bansheeguy77
11-10-2002, 07:07 PM
dude its not walmarts fault u should blame "randys dad"...u must never expose film. when film is exposed to light the whole thing is ruined. developing film yourself is really fun...photography class is paying off lol