geogeorge
12-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Yes it is that time of year agian.
my lights are up and going and I have new music this year as well
you can see it all at my website www.gtechdesign.com

Marry Christmas everyone

smr
12-11-2007, 06:30 AM
WOW..those are cool. I would have never guessed this from the # you ran on your quad last year.

That's really cool that you would put that much work into Christmas.

geogeorge
12-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by smr
WOW..those are cool. I would have never guessed this from the # you ran on your quad last year.

That's really cool that you would put that much work into Christmas.

My number is just a number.

I love christmas and doing my lights. Its also pays to be differnt from time to time.

smr
12-11-2007, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
My number is just a number.

I love christmas and doing my lights. Its also pays to be differnt from time to time.

I must disagree. Not trying to start anything but tell a Christain that number is just a number would be like telling a black man that KKK is just three letters.

geogeorge
12-11-2007, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by smr
I must disagree. Not trying to start anything but tell a Christain that number is just a number would be like telling a black man that KKK is just three letters.

I am a Roman Catholic, and if you ever noticed I was one of the few that before each race would pray.

For the ones that took the time to get to know me then they saw the humor in my racing with that number. For all the others I just hoped they would get out of my way. :devil:

smr
12-11-2007, 06:45 PM
it's all cool. I did talk to you at a race in 2006 and think your a nice guy. I was just saying I was suprised.

Hope to see you next year.