PDA

View Full Version : Improvments and shops around NY

lironf17
12-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Hey,
For first, can you guys please tell me what shuld i to improve on my dvx? what first?
second, my father is goin to fly to NY-NY in about like 2 weeks, and im looking for cheap stores that i can buy improvments to my dvx and protective equipment for me.
so if you know some please post here where are they locate.
Allso, i got some other questions, so who wanna help me a little please post here your msn\icq or w\e i can contact you with.

Thx alot ;)

btw, im sorry if thats the wrong forum, if it is please transfer this thread to the right one.

Drewltr450
12-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Ide get nerfs, bars pipe, jet it, tires and rims. and in NY you wont find much. ax here is insane everything in new york city and long island is rediculusly overpiced.

lironf17
12-11-2007, 03:00 AM
by saying jet it you mean cdi? whats that jet it?
and what is this bars pipe? (i guess i cant understand it because it called different in my lang)

and my father flying to ny, where will he need to drive to get good prices, and not overpriced like in ny city? and like how much kilometers/miles its away from ny city?

thx alot
btw- in all the online shops their is on the internet, is the prices their high in compare to the real shops?

JOEX
12-11-2007, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by lironf17
by saying jet it you mean cdi? whats that jet it?
and what is this bars pipe? (i guess i cant understand it because it called different in my lang)

and my father flying to ny, where will he need to drive to get good prices, and not overpriced like in ny city? and like how much kilometers/miles its away from ny city?

thx alot
btw- in all the online shops their is on the internet, is the prices their high in compare to the real shops?
To 'jet it' means to change the jets in the carburator to keep the air-fuel ratio correct. Usually needed when changing the air flow of the motor. Replacing the air filter or exhaust system with aftermarket componets usually requires 'rejetting'. Temperature and altitude changes sometimes require adjustments also. The CDI is a totally differnt component.

'Bars' usually means handle bars. And 'pipe' usually refers to the exhaust. Most often just the muffler on the end.

yfzttracer76
12-12-2007, 07:51 PM
nacs racing is in saugerties ny www.nacsracing.com i think