PDA

View Full Version : Riding In Whitemarsh Or Area Close By?

greghall
12-10-2007, 12:51 PM
BEEN OUT OF IT FOR 4 YEARS NOW.HOW HAS THE RIDING BEEN IN CENTRAL MARYLAND? ANYPLACE STILL COOL TO RIDE? GOT THE KIDS A LITTLE DIRTBIKE JUST DON'T WANT TO BE HASSELED,IS COCACOLA DRIVE STILL OK?

greghall
12-11-2007, 11:29 AM
HAVE SEEN SOME NIGHT RIDERS OUT ON THE TRACKS.

CHUCK DUNN
12-11-2007, 08:36 PM
COCACOLA NO GOOD PM ME

greghall
12-12-2007, 01:03 PM
PM SENT!

UNBROKEN
03-26-2008, 05:46 PM
so wuts the secreat is there any good spots around i live in essex and want a place to ride!!!!!!!

kraemer
03-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Lafarge in middle river is a no go anymore...

anywhere left at all, i here rumors of private tracks around?

UNBROKEN
03-28-2008, 09:47 PM
were is this lafarge at in middle river cuz i live by there ? also since ure the only dude that seems to car about local riding wut happend to lafarge ?

kraemer
03-29-2008, 06:24 PM
the actual entrance for the quarry is on earls rd..

my brother was stopped while on the rd to cross to some other trails, and a cop told him they frequent the area twice a month with heli to get rid of all the riders w/o permisson.

mxdad
03-30-2008, 04:06 AM
I believe there are still some trails along the tracks between Allender & Cowenton along Red Lion??? Not sure if Quad Ave is still cool either? I also see trails on the side of the 43 extension?

UNBROKEN
03-30-2008, 10:43 AM
quad ave is bad news now u wil get ure bike stolen down there ,, is to close to the city

250rmike
04-06-2008, 07:07 PM
bloody ponds is no good anymore either just went there today but was real sketchy and i just heard that there gonna be cracking down on it if anyone has a area thats good pm cause im dieing to get out and ride. my moms friend has some acreage on the eastern shore im gonna see if i can use. next thing i buy when i get some money is gonna be a farm somewhere with some wooded acreage and some fields.

edit: i know of a private track where the kid supposedly rides quads i have asked about riding there but they said it was only for family. its in arnold by aacc if someone knows the person id love to get in touch with them and work something out where i help take care of the track sign a waiver whatever they need.

edit again: there also used to be a track years ago over off of jumper hole road. there was a little trail that led to an open area if we could find out who built it or owned the land im sure we could get something going. ill find the road if you want to pm me and ill let you know where it was

b4wheeler
04-07-2008, 06:55 AM
The track over in Arnold is on College Parkway. The address is 551 College Parkway. I have yet to contact the owner to check on permission. I was waiting until I saw them riding before I ask. I see them at least once a week in the summer. I will check when I get a chance.

Where exactly is Bloody Pond????

UNBROKEN
04-07-2008, 02:58 PM
^ pennigton ave

250rmike
04-07-2008, 04:21 PM
behind fantasies night club(nice way to put it) in whatever you call it either brooklyn or curtis bay. used to be a good place to ride then people started getting roped off there bikes on the one side that backs up to brooklyn houses and then it got shut down. its kinda like what happens to coca cola dr. get closed down for months until a few people start riding then more start riding it gets stupid with idiots burning things and guns etc then it gets shut down again. not really worth the time. get a membership for tower city and just drive there and ride thats what i plan on doing. by the way tower city is still open right

UNBROKEN
04-07-2008, 04:48 PM
sounds like sugar hill thats also shutdown and quad ave people were getting ropped of there bikes