PDA

View Full Version : DRR Apparel ?????

tireman43
12-09-2007, 08:26 PM
I'm wondering if anyone(dealers) on here were working on or had apparel? My wife asked me today if there was any available? The kids have asked and she thought it would be neat to have a sweatshirt for herself. I know bulldog(Gary) has connections and I'm sure others do as well. If there aren't any, it would be cool for someone to come up with something. Other companies such as Honda and Polaris have things. I don't think Apex does, but its always nice to represent your ride.

Kevin

cheatermtrsprts
12-10-2007, 08:00 PM
A customer of mine makes shirts. He likes to trade out work for shirts so he will be working on some DRR sportswear for us to support the DRR NATION!

tireman43
12-10-2007, 08:36 PM
It sounds like you're taken care of but what about the rest of us?:D I'd like a few things. I supposed I could have something made also but I don't know how the copy right thing works. Oh well for now.

QuadJunkies
12-11-2007, 12:15 AM
Thats actually a VERY awesome idea!
Would be cool to represent it as Nationals too!

hotquads1
12-11-2007, 06:08 AM
This is a good Idea, I would like some crew shirts to wear at the nationals . I dont think DRR would have an issue with copyright stuff, I would think they would be excited with the idea. Sounds like a job for super Gary. they could have something generic , such as 'DDR Race Team" and it would fit everyone's needs without being specific to anyone. T shirts , sweatshirts and crew shirts... coool !!
marc

tireman43
12-11-2007, 10:01 AM
I was hoping that others would like the idea. I think that generic is a good option. I know that Gary uses BRM Offroad for his graphics. I also know that they do shirts. Maybe they could help out on the idea. I'm not sure who you use for graphics Marc, but maybe they could be useful as well. Just a few things to think about. Also, I don't think DRR has a design or anything so we could try to come up with something there as well.

As far as I'm aware, we are still the only family with DRR's in our district so I would like to represent.

bulldogfallon
12-11-2007, 11:10 AM
I am working on new DRR generic decal kits...which will also be turned intop shirts and windo stickers too

Once I get a proof from BRM I'll post some pics to get your opinions

Nichols Atvs
12-11-2007, 11:18 AM
Just talked with drr and we can make some apparel and as long as drr atvs is on the front and back we can make them up gime me some ideas .

QuadJunkies
12-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by bulldogfallon
I am working on new DRR generic decal kits...which will also be turned intop shirts and windo stickers too

Once I get a proof from BRM I'll post some pics to get your opinions

Thats great!
BRM does good work and is always a pleasure to deal with .

tireman43
12-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Well now that it's offical. Heath, I've always been partial to flames and I've got the kids brainwashed too.
I am curious to see the ones that you are working on Gary. I will be anxiously waiting for the pics. Great leg work so far guys and THANKS.

bulldogfallon
12-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Brain washed the kids?

Into what?

Being Steeler fans?

That is probably punishable by law?

GO BROWNS!!

riding4fun
12-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Brain washed the kids?

Into what?

Being Steeler fans?

GO BROWNS!!

That's low, even for somebody's team that lost twice.
:D

I like the idea of shirts, sweaters and what not.

tireman43
12-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Brain washed the kids?

Into what?

Being Steeler fans?

GO BROWNS!!

How do you become a Browns fan in Florida? Did you have an accident in the underpants one night and said...oh that's a neat color I should find a football team that looks and stinks like that.:blah: :D LOL

wvspeedfreak
12-11-2007, 05:22 PM
LOL....tireman you crack me up :D

I think the DRR apparel idea is a great.I'm sure you guys can come up with something cool :cool:

kenjolly
12-11-2007, 06:38 PM
I am working on a team jersey like the big boys. I will post some pics after the holidays unless i get them finished before then. The first ones will be in black and red "imagine That" and we will see how it goes from their.

tireman43
01-07-2008, 01:18 PM
looks like someone came out with the idea. It's the first time I've seen Lou from DRR. I found these searching ebay. I hope the link works.

http://cgi.ebay.com/DRR-ATV-SPEED-Rapidturnover-pinks-Swag-tee-shirts-NR_W0QQitemZ160196503179QQihZ006QQcategoryZ2875QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

drr5
01-07-2008, 01:35 PM
we received our crew shirts for this last weakends race , we represented the drr nation well, already have some other ideas in the works

tireman43
01-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by drr5
we received our crew shirts for this last weakends race , we represented the drr nation well, already have some other ideas in the works

So is this gonna be like the swing arm deal where only the FL guys get them?:D

Nichols Atvs
01-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Kevin Drr is going to have these soon this was for the rapid turn over show but they decided to start selling them . when i called the other day there not in yet . I think that price on ebay is high .

drr5
01-08-2008, 05:11 AM
we had them made localy , but hey we need something down here no nationals no wpsa we are the red headed step children.lol

tireman43
01-08-2008, 08:07 AM
Are you sure you are the "red headed" step children? I thought FL would be the "blonde headed" step children.:D :D

Thanks for the info Heath. I was thinking the same thing on the $$$. Shipping seemed a little high to for a shirt.:confused:

Nichols Atvs
01-08-2008, 08:33 AM
Ill try and get some when they are in what sizes do do think if you were to get some not saying you would .Just for a reference.

tireman43
01-08-2008, 08:42 AM
A couple adult large and a small for sure. If they had kids I could use a medium.

cody 911
01-08-2008, 01:51 PM
WE USE STUCK ON RACING AND THEY WILL CUSTOM MAKE DRR GRAFFIX KITS, HOODIES, LEATTS

wheresrichie
01-09-2008, 09:26 AM
Don't get me wrong, the shirts on ebay look great....but with shipping, the price almost hit's $40. For a t-shirt???:confused:
I'm in sales and I know for a fact that almost $16 for shipping a t-shirt is way high. Sorry.

bulldogfallon
01-09-2008, 01:06 PM
I'll have some DRR Nation shirts made within the next week or two

Available to FL residents only....J/K

I'll have at least 50 pcs to start and various sizes

Just putting the finishing touches on the layout

wheresrichie
01-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Hey Gary,
Post some pics and prices of the shirts as soon as their ready.
I talked to you a couple of weeks ago about the DRR 90cc metrakit. Does it still look like a go for the kit?

Thanks,
Jason

"Team Bulletproof Racing"

tireman43
01-09-2008, 03:34 PM
I hope those finishing touches don't include a Browns logo.LOL:D Good to see you've got something going. I'll keep posted for pics. Hint, hint.

Glenn Keaton
01-19-2008, 06:08 PM
Gary how about some diamond plate and flames and maybe even a few skulls throwed in for just good measure, maybe a small picture of a browns jersey directly over the front pocket with a #10 jersey, now that would be sweettttt