PDA

View Full Version : MOD300EX,, you've screwed the last person

honda300EXtreme
12-09-2007, 08:24 PM
IM pissed

mod300ex screwed me over, i purched a 250r rear shock and linkage from him, he said he got the money order this past monday,, which im sure he did, but since then he has not responded to any of my several pms, it has been 6 days, and were both in pa, if it was anybody but him i would wait, but this guy is known for this stuff

now i know im the *** for buying from him, but wasnt aware he was on the black list until after it was too late,, plus he promised me up and down that he would not screw me over, which aparently was BS.

mod300ex you screwed up buddy because aparently your not aware that im in pa also so i will find your *** and get my shock,,,
you have until next friday to get me my money back or my shock before i take action,,

i have several numbers that could be his or his parents
plus ill file mail fraud
and im going to find him,,

apparantly dishwashing is not paying enough so he has to take our money,

so Ryann thumann,, you have 1 WEEK, and i mean 1 week

so anybody who reads this dont buy from mod300ex, dont make the same mistake i did

trx400EXtreme
12-09-2007, 08:28 PM
jerry jerry jerry.... j/k. hope you get your shock.

ridered92
12-09-2007, 08:29 PM
admin please kick modd300ex off the site he has screwed to many people

chris46250r
12-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by trx400EXtreme
jerry jerry jerry.... j/k. hope you get your shock.

I hope you get his @$$ and your shock.

honda300EXtreme
12-09-2007, 08:33 PM
oh im getting one or the other,,, dont worry about that,,,

ridered92
12-09-2007, 08:35 PM
mike send me a plane ticket ill be there in a heart beat ive had enough of fellow atv riders getting screwed

elite ATV1
12-09-2007, 09:12 PM
Grab the shout guns and load up the trucks boys...looks like we got us an as$ 2 kick. where in PA is he im 15 mins from allentown.

ridered92
12-09-2007, 09:15 PM
hell yeah i would be there all ready but i cant afford a ticket

honda300EXtreme
12-09-2007, 09:17 PM
my thoughts exactly man,,, although which guns and which trucks, thats the real question

hes from beach lake , PA,, i havent really done much searchin on that YET

elite ATV1
12-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Alright lemme know what goes down

chris46250r
12-09-2007, 09:26 PM
If more than one of yall is going in, one of you please take a camera.:D

elite ATV1
12-09-2007, 09:27 PM
lol:D

He's 95 miles from me lol

MOFO
12-10-2007, 04:20 AM
Well, if you would have viewed the Black List under Trader Feedback, you would have known not to deal with him.

Also, if you would have searched the site for people who traded with him, you would have known.

I hate to be like this, but if you are going to buy crap from the internet, you need to be smart about it. Especially when its in an ATV Forum...

I hope you get this resolved. :ermm: :mad:

KXRida
12-10-2007, 06:11 AM
yah he screwed me over in the past as well. Do you have his number to call him? If not PM me and I think I still have it. I sent the *** a $500 check to hold the rm for me and he never responded. After I called him he was like oh I forget to pm you and all that. Ended up the bike need a cylinder and head anyways. Yah he's a complete ***.

KXRida
12-10-2007, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by elite ATV1
lol:D

He's 95 miles from me lol

He's about 170ish from me. He lives in beach lake, Pa which is right around erie I think.

wckedclownz69
12-10-2007, 10:21 AM
wow im in butler he must not be tht far from here then

ZeroLogic
12-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Well ****, hes 50 minutes away from me. Get the trucks the dogs and the guys boys! Looks like we got ourselves an old fashion asswhoopin!:scary:

12-10-2007, 01:51 PM
Sew him for your money back, stress and gas money that it costed you to go to and from court cause of him.

honda300EXtreme
12-10-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
Well, if you would have viewed the Black List under Trader Feedback, you would have known not to deal with him.

Also, if you would have searched the site for people who traded with him, you would have known.

I hate to be like this, but if you are going to buy crap from the internet, you need to be smart about it. Especially when its in an ATV Forum...

trust me im pissed at my self over the situation also i know im the *** from buying from this dickhead, but just cuse hes one the black list doesnt mean he has anyright to screw me over so he deserves what he has coming

xtullyx16
12-10-2007, 02:47 PM
so are u really going to go beat him up

honda300EXtreme
12-10-2007, 02:50 PM
kxrida please post his number on here that way its avilable for whomever, i appreciate your help,, and fell free to post any dirt you can find on this kid,,

tully- im going to do what ever is necessary to resolve this, violence is not the answer here but it will sure as hell make me feel better,

i cant belive this guy think 65 bucks is worth it,, hes ****ed over the last person

honda8&3
12-10-2007, 02:54 PM

Sorry to say it but he is right. Hope you get your shock Mike:(

honda300EXtreme
12-10-2007, 03:10 PM
i know hes right,

i screwed up,, but he made an even bigger mistake by screwing me...

KXRida
12-10-2007, 04:16 PM
This would be his parent's house number so you'll be sure to get someone. I found this way back when on the internet by doing a search.

(570)-729-8341

maybe he'll learn not to be such a moron on the internet.

KXRida
12-10-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by honda300EXtreme
kxrida please post his number on here that way its avilable for whomever, i appreciate your help,, and fell free to post any dirt you can find on this kid,,

check his thread

honda300EXtreme
12-10-2007, 04:44 PM
yea i read those and ive done alot of searching on him my self,, i just didnt know if you wanted to put them on here for others to read,,

thanks for the number, i appreciate the help

KXRida
12-10-2007, 04:46 PM
yea i read those and ive done alot of searching on him my self,, i just didnt know if you wanted to put them on here for others to read,,

thanks for the number, i appreciate the help

yep no problem. He's usually home after 9ish usually around 11. I hope you get your money back. I'd rather take the money than the shock.

honda300EXtreme
12-10-2007, 04:49 PM
ok thanks, yea i figure ill just get the cash back since the shock probably doesnt even exist

MOFO
12-10-2007, 04:51 PM
trust me im pissed at my self over the situation also i know im the *** from buying from this dickhead, but just cuse hes one the black list doesnt mean he has anyright to screw me over so he deserves what he has coming

Don't confuse what I said with thinking it was ok for him to do what he did!

Personally I hope he does meet someone he screwed over in life and gets what's coming...

All I'm saying is be smarter before you send some stranger money via the internet.

I hate scumbags like this - good luck!!! :grr:

honda300EXtreme
12-10-2007, 05:05 PM
i totally understand what your saying and i agree, i buy alot on this site, but this time i screwed up,,, oh well, i learned my lesson and he will learn his,

hey mofo maybe you can answer this for me, i emailed the administration via email asking for his email adress so i can contact him,, i have got no responses?

honda8&3
12-10-2007, 05:06 PM
i know hes right,

i screwed up,, but he made an even bigger mistake by screwing me...

Yup that he did!:grr: :mad:

KXRida
12-10-2007, 05:22 PM
i totally understand what your saying and i agree, i buy alot on this site, but this time i screwed up,,, oh well, i learned my lesson and he will learn his,

hey mofo maybe you can answer this for me, i emailed the administration via email asking for his email adress so i can contact him,, i have got no responses?

the email address he has registered here does not exist. I used to have it and obtained it from the admin. I already tryed. Call him!

honda300EXtreme
12-10-2007, 05:27 PM
dont worry im gonna call him

KXRida
12-10-2007, 05:48 PM
dont worry im gonna call him

Keep us updated!

honda300EXtreme
12-10-2007, 05:57 PM
will do

nicker71
12-11-2007, 08:04 AM
forget calling him, go to his house and beat his ***... Destroy his stuff, car, quad whatever. Just make sure you kick him in the face when hes down.:D :D :D :devil:

chris46250r
12-11-2007, 08:27 AM
I agree that he should have read the black list but we need to take this one step further. Here are a few ways that could/would work IMO. 1 If you get put on the black list you are kicked off the site. No second chances. 2 If you are on the black list it should say black list under your name. We are able to put "on line" under it why not "black list"? Just my opinion, so flame on if you need to. Once a thief always a thief.

KXRida
12-11-2007, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by chris46250r
2 If you are on the black list it should say black list under your name. We are able to put "on line" under it why not "black list"? Just my opinion, so flame on if you need to. Once a thief always a thief.

that should be done for sure!

54warrior
12-11-2007, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by KXRida
that should be done for sure!

Agreed!

bwamos
12-11-2007, 09:27 AM
1 If you get put on the black list you are kicked off the site. No second chances.

Not really a good option, IMHO. It only takes 30 seconds to make another account and start over again. Just ask blue450yo/Slow/whatever. Even he can figure that out.. lol.

IP bans don't work either. Getting a new IP address takes about the same amount of time.

Banning my MAC address is really only semi viable. If they are making good money on a scam it only costs $30 for a new MAC address.

At least with keeping the account around you have a chance of knowing that they are blacklisted.

Shopping on the net is like dealing with door to door salesmen. Know who you are dealing with, and protect yourself ALWAYS.

This is just my opinion though.

300exOH
12-11-2007, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by bwamos
Not really a good option, IMHO. It only takes 30 seconds to make another account and start over again. Just ask blue450yo/Slow/whatever. Even he can figure that out.. lol.

IP bans don't work either. Getting a new IP address takes about the same amount of time.

Banning my MAC address is really only semi viable. If they are making good money on a scam it only costs $30 for a new MAC address.

At least with keeping the account around you have a chance of knowing that they are blacklisted.

Shopping on the net is like dealing with door to door salesmen. Know who you are dealing with, and protect yourself ALWAYS.

This is just my opinion though.

Very true. It doesn't do any good at all to ban him..he'll just be back scamming under a new name. Good advise BTW. Only troubling part about this is that even after filing for mail fraud nothing has been done about mod300ex. :mad:

KXRida
12-11-2007, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by 300exOH
Very true. It doesn't do any good at all to ban him..he'll just be back scamming under a new name. Good advise BTW. Only troubling part about this is that even after filing for mail fraud nothing has been done about mod300ex. :mad:

yah it sucks. Now he disappears! What else is new?

firefighterjosh
12-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Where a helmet cam when you do this. I really want to see his face:D

MOFO
12-12-2007, 04:31 AM
I agree that he should have read the black list but we need to take this one step further. Here are a few ways that could/would work IMO. 1 If you get put on the black list you are kicked off the site. No second chances. 2 If you are on the black list it should say black list under your name. We are able to put "on line" under it why not "black list"? Just my opinion, so flame on if you need to. Once a thief always a thief.

Two problems...

1) He will start another name - then NO ONE will know who the a-hole is.
2) The people who have been screwed over might only have this as means of communication - what little their might be.

chris46250r
12-12-2007, 05:25 AM
Two problems...

1) He will start another name - then NO ONE will know who the a-hole is.
2) The people who have been screwed over might only have this as means of communication - what little their might be.

Exactly. I thought about that as I was typing those two options out. I went ahead and listed the idea of kicking them off the site as all the more reason to put the "black list " label under thier name. Now lets give reasons not to put the black list under thier name.

honda300EXtreme
12-15-2007, 05:12 PM
well guys good news,, i got my shock today!

after several phone calls,, he finally sent it,,

i still would stay away from doing buisness with him, because if it wasnt for the fact, that im from Pa,, he probably never would of sent it,,

the shock was in good shape,, i was actually surprised,,, but it took entirly too lobg,, he said it would ship 2 mondays ago,, and when i talked to him the next thursay it was still on the quad,,,

so im just happy that everything is worked out and ive learned my lesson

KXRida
12-15-2007, 08:00 PM
glad to hear you got your stuff from that sh*t bag

12-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by elite ATV1
Grab the shout guns and load up the trucks boys...looks like we got us an as$ 2 kick. where in PA is he im 15 mins from allentown.

haha

300exOH
12-16-2007, 10:47 PM
well guys good news,, i got my shock today!

after several phone calls,, he finally sent it,,

i still would stay away from doing buisness with him, because if it wasnt for the fact, that im from Pa,, he probably never would of sent it,,

the shock was in good shape,, i was actually surprised,,, but it took entirly too lobg,, he said it would ship 2 mondays ago,, and when i talked to him the next thursay it was still on the quad,,,

so im just happy that everything is worked out and ive learned my lesson

Good for you! Glad to hear someone got what was owed to them from this guy. He still owes me $50 or a 250r thumb throttle...but he's only about 2 hrs from me though.:mad: Was the shock actually in the condition he claimed?

honda300EXtreme
12-17-2007, 04:35 PM
yea, the shock was actually in the shape that he described,,,,, and he threw in a shock cover,,

but i will NEVER buy from him again,,, cuse i really think if i hadnt told him i was in PA and lived close buy,, i doubt he would of ever sent it,,, you just need to contact him,, at least get your thorttle,, and if ya dont need it anymore just sell it,,, i talked to his brother, a few times,, i think he jumped on his case about this,,,

all i know,, is nobody should buy from him,,,
some people never change

300exOH
12-18-2007, 10:49 PM
yea, the shock was actually in the shape that he described,,,,, and he threw in a shock cover,,

but i will NEVER buy from him again,,, cuse i really think if i hadnt told him i was in PA and lived close buy,, i doubt he would of ever sent it,,, you just need to contact him,, at least get your thorttle,, and if ya dont need it anymore just sell it,,, i talked to his brother, a few times,, i think he jumped on his case about this,,,

all i know,, is nobody should buy from him,,,
some people never change

I'm surprised. I figured it would be a beat up pos shock. Good for you bro. How did you talk to his brother? Phone or interweb? I don't really have much hope for getting my money or the throttle since it's been over a year...:( I've contacted him several times and he claimed he would make it right but of course I never heard back from him since. Ah well...live and learn.

honda300EXtreme
12-19-2007, 03:18 PM
i hear ya scott,,

i talked to his brother over the phone,, i guess he lives with his brother...

just tell him the situation and say that you will take further action,,

i have a hard time setteling for the live and learn thoery because nobody has the right to take someone elses money for nothing,,,

i called the first time nad his brother said the shock was still on the frame,, , after a few days of phone calls,, he shipped it

its worth a shot man,, you have nothing to loose

-mike