PDA

View Full Version : New member of the Outlaw Family

willb
12-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Just wanted to stop in and say hello.
Ride Ohio, KY, PA, and WV

I rode a built Polaris Scrambler 500. I was training earlier this year to try and race some of the local series for preparation of the GNCC races over at Mountain Ridge PA and Powerline Park Ohio.

Well the bad news, I started getting a few chest pains that wouldn't go away. Turned out that at 34,I had developed a nasty cancer tumor in my ribs.

Seven months of surguries and treatment, to try and ride again.

Thanks to all who post here for the advice. From what I have read, this is the most comfortable ride of all atvs witout having to buy a massive ute.

I am going to give it try after med clearance and move on from there. Wish me luck.

Will

CHADHIX
12-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Good luck!!! I am sure glad that you are doing better!!!! Enjoy that new Outlaw. :D

willb
12-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Thanks CHADHIX,

I left you a question on another post. I have some new spare itp bajas for front, What size and where did you get those Douglas Beadlocks?

CHADHIX
12-09-2007, 08:44 PM
Pm sent

bossman525
12-10-2007, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by willb
Just wanted to stop in and say hello.
Ride Ohio, KY, PA, and WV

I rode a built Polaris Scrambler 500. I was training earlier this year to try and race some of the local series for preparation of the GNCC races over at Mountain Ridge PA and Powerline Park Ohio.

Well the bad news, I started getting a few chest pains that wouldn't go away. Turned out that at 34,I had developed a nasty cancer tumor in my ribs.

Seven months of surguries and treatment, to try and ride again.

Thanks to all who post here for the advice. From what I have read, this is the most comfortable ride of all atvs witout having to buy a massive ute.

I am going to give it try after med clearance and move on from there. Wish me luck.

Will
good luck my man.... i think you will be happy with the ride quality of the outlaw when you are able to ride again.

erac4019
12-10-2007, 05:16 PM
Welcome to the site, even though I've been trying to get you on here for years. :p You need to get that new 525 out to my house in a couple weeks...you dont have to give it heII but atleast ride it around the field and check it out :eek2:

willb
12-10-2007, 05:25 PM
I know, I know.

I have been shopping for a torso protector.