PDA

View Full Version : A Sad Reality

CaptainCanuck
12-09-2007, 08:00 PM
How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," Caveman" ..And that's OK.
But when I call you, Nig..., Kike, Towel head, Sand-nig..., Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink...

You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You Have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television). We'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day ..You would call us racists. If we had White History Month
We'd be racists. If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives

We'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, And then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that? If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships ... You know we'd be racists.
There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US. Yet if there were "White colleges" ..
THAT would be a racist college. In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights.

You would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're Not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride ..

You call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society.

You call him a racist.

I am proud. But, you call me a racist. Why is it that only whites can be racists?

There is nothing improper about this subject.

chris46250r
12-09-2007, 08:05 PM
I've wondered that for years. White people : the new minority.

trx400EXtreme
12-09-2007, 08:07 PM
i agree 100%

Nick110
12-09-2007, 08:09 PM
In this country it is equal rights and freedom for all, unless you are a white, male, Christian, employed and intelligent man.

chris46250r
12-09-2007, 08:13 PM
I'm a supervisor in a factory. About a month ago I finally had to say something to a guy about being on his cell phone texting alot. He is a black guy. Of corse he made a big deal out of it and said that I picked on him because he was black. I told him I picked on him because he was the only one on the dang phone. I am now a racist, if you dont believe me just ask him.

troyleepred719
12-09-2007, 08:14 PM
I was noted in High school as a racist, because when some blacks beat up my brother me and some buddies to it to the extreme and took care of it, and when they asked if we were racist, we said of course, those ******s arent going to do that **** around here, but the sad reality is that white people are becoming the grunts, while the nigs get everything. I cant get a job at the bank because I didnt have a diploma, but a GED, but they have a community service program for gang members there......WTF...I say **** THEM ******S...

CaptainCanuck
12-09-2007, 08:16 PM
Try to keep the language tolerable guys. I don't want to get this locked up.

chris46250r
12-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by CaptainCanuck
Try to keep the language tolerable guys. I don't want to get this locked up.

It will anyways, but posts like troyleepred's will just speed it up a little.

troyleepred719
12-09-2007, 08:34 PM
just stating my opinion, they blank it out anyways

Robin Hood
12-09-2007, 08:39 PM
I commute to Newark (Black community) for my college (NJIT) Everyday. I drive a lifted dodge ram and I play hard rock when I pull up to intersections. If the windows are open the slightest bit I hear **** from every car parked at the intersection, PLUS I get visitors from the sidewalks.

"Turn that ***** off you f***ing white boy!"

I'm sure everyone can relate to that feeling you get when you want to get out of the truck, scream racial slurs in their face and beat the living piss out of them, but wont cause you know you wont live longer than 30 seconds.

Every single day.

12-09-2007, 08:50 PM
I dont even want to get started on this subject, as far as im concered if anyone that had anything to do with the civil rights movement could have seen what it is like now, they would have never opened there mouths.

FHKracingZ
12-09-2007, 08:59 PM
Get over it.. its not a big deal. im white , and dont care... i think the funnny thing is we dont care about them calling us names and it bothers them when we say something, if anything it makes us more "mature" as a race. Minority rights have been around ever since freedom. Live with it.

CannondaleRider
12-09-2007, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
Live with it.

And thus, the reason it is happening... :rolleyes:

07250ex
12-09-2007, 09:08 PM
well personally i could careless if any of these races call me a cracker lol and im not racist but im also not politely correct like i have no problem saying those words out loud like in class we have books that drop the N word alot theres a bunch of students who wont say it but i could care less about reading it aloud but by no means do i belive in the true racism of being mean, torturing, killing, hanging/lynching of races but i also feel that when ur in an airport and u see suspicious looking people that you cant check them unless theres a group with them of different races i dont care whether its a bunch of white guys or bunch of arabs i feel that racial profiling is BS would you rather be politily correct and lose 115 million dollars a pilot,copilot,service peeps and innocent citizens or would u rather just single out a white guy or a black dude or an arab now you tell me what you would rather see

chris46250r
12-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
And thus, the reason it is happening... :rolleyes:

Yep. We are going to "politically correct" our rearends right outta here.

wizzade
12-09-2007, 09:12 PM
I dont know what i hate worse, double standards or illegal aliens:mad:

450raider
12-09-2007, 09:19 PM
A Sad Reality indeed, thats all ive got to say really, im gonna totally keep my composure (im not going to give "them" the satisfaction of blowing up) but in all honesty we need to step up and start making a big deal out of stupid little stuff, rather than this whole "let them have it and theyll shut up" attitude, its costing us rights, money, health, jobs, and land with each passing day, and every one knows if you can build it, you can tear it down and original Americans built these "poser americans"... just somethin to think about thats all.

CannondaleRider
12-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by wizzade
I dont know what i hate worse, double standards or illegal aliens:mad:

In some cases, they aren't far apart....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aWQjyiOOHB0&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aWQjyiOOHB0&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

BlaineKaiser450
12-09-2007, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by trx400EXtreme
i agree 100%

CRich[814]
12-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Live with it.

word.

seriously though. i love lilwayne and tupac.

FHKracingZ
12-09-2007, 10:56 PM
well tell me hillbillie bobby are you gonna round up your boys and take over the country and make it how you want? grow up seriously.

Shift_450R
12-10-2007, 12:02 AM
well tell me hillbillie bobby are you gonna round up your boys and take over the country and make it how you want? grow up seriously.

easy tyrone

Pitty
12-10-2007, 12:16 AM
Wow, you can really tell this thread is dominated by white teenagers.

So the original poster is blaming black people for his own hardship? lol, cry me a river.

If only people stopped with the "them and "us" mentality.

reptikes
12-10-2007, 12:36 AM
You guys sound pathetic and immature. You judge people as a whole and not as individuals. Just because a couple white guys feel a certian way or do a certian thing does't mean that i'm in the same catagory because i'm white. Quit your crying and take the skirt off.

DEREK_SINE
12-10-2007, 01:21 AM
wanna make a difference? vote.

FHKracingZ
12-10-2007, 01:43 AM
your right. my name is tyrone, because im a stereo typical black person... im a 18 year old WHITE male who races mx. Everybody on this forum is just trying to act e-tuff and talk big.. if you got that big of problem with everybody either vote or goto the hood of chicago or some big city and voice your opinion. let me kno how that goes, tuff guy.

<DRS>GPF
12-10-2007, 06:16 AM
i prefer to be called "anglo-saxon american", thank you..

cbrooks118
12-10-2007, 07:53 AM
in regards to the original post, I saw an article back over the summer from the University of Pheonix i believe about a white student that started an all white person club that was trying to be sanctioned by the University. The reporter was their to report the "controversy." However, when the reporter was interviewing black students, they actually praised the person for starting an all white club. They thought that it would be fair to have a sanctioned white club on campus since they have their black clubs.

That proves a point to me. Educated people have no problems with toleration. It's uneducated people who blame everyone else. In my area you see alot of uneducated blacks, hispanics, and WHITES that cry foul. Theres a reason that they bicker about race. Its because they can not, or choose not to overcome their social adversity. I personally seen some friends change their family tree with education. Sometimes its sad though, when their parents are r-tards and sit around blaming their pitiful lives on black people or hispanics getting good jobs. What they fail to mention is those blacks or hispanics people that get the jobs that change lives usually have some form of education. (btw, those illegal aliens that are stealing these jobs, have no effect on me, I mean really whens the last time you saw an illegal alien investment banker?)

bcg717
12-10-2007, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by cbrooks118
in regards to the original post, I saw an article back over the summer from the University of Pheonix i believe about a white student that started an all white person club that was trying to be sanctioned by the University. The reporter was their to report the "controversy." However, when the reporter was interviewing black students, they actually praised the person for starting an all white club. They thought that it would be fair to have a sanctioned white club on campus since they have their black clubs.

That proves a point to me. Educated people have no problems with toleration. It's uneducated people who blame everyone else. In my area you see alot of uneducated blacks, hispanics, and WHITES that cry foul. Theres a reason that they bicker about race. Its because they can not, or choose not to overcome their social adversity. I personally seen some friends change their family tree with education. Sometimes its sad though, when their parents are r-tards and sit around blaming their pitiful lives on black people or hispanics getting good jobs. What they fail to mention is those blacks or hispanics people that get the jobs that change lives usually have some form of education. (btw, those illegal aliens that are stealing these jobs, have no effect on me, I mean really whens the last time you saw an illegal alien investment banker?)

Well said.

chris46250r
12-10-2007, 08:50 AM

When one of these educated white men or women gets shot, stabbed or raped by one of these uneducated idiots that should still be in jail from a previous charge but is already out in society only to mess up again, because of the color of his skin and the help of his color based groups, which team gets the foul then?

Pappy
12-10-2007, 09:05 AM
Wasn't it the educated white men and educated black tribesman that originated the slave trade?

Of course educated people have toleration, they can afford to shield themselves from it! or benefit from it it!

I treat people like they treat me, and if you want to be a bad person, I can be worse. Arguing about race is moot, the argument should be about what the fix is to these issues. Assigning race to help cloud the waters does nothing, a spade is a spade and until EVERY person can call it like they see it without fear of reprisal, then nothing will improve.

400exrider707
12-10-2007, 09:07 AM

That proves a point to me. Educated people have no problems with toleration. It's uneducated people who blame everyone else. In my area you see alot of uneducated blacks, hispanics, and WHITES that cry foul. Theres a reason that they bicker about race. Its because they can not, or choose not to overcome their social adversity.

Well said.

It's truly sad how ignorant some people still are. Racism only exists if you believe it. You cant blame an entire race for your problems. You are turning into the exact thing you are complaining about. I cant stand when people blame all their problems on others. Wow they gave someone else a chance at a job. If you're complaining about losing a job that was "taken" from you by inmates on a rehabilitation program... sounds like it's not that good of a job anyways... go to school, get a good job and stop complaining about everything its ridiculous and embarassing. This is the same thing when I hear black people cry about slavery... you weren't a slave, sure it was a terrible thing, but I didn't see you picking cotton anywhere. That didn't happen to YOU. What because you're the same color you deserve something? What happened to all the "see no color" slogans? Stop complaining people seriously. EVERYONE.

chris46250r
12-10-2007, 12:02 PM
I'm not complaining, I'm just asking questions. The original post was about all these groups that are race oriented. Some cases I guess thats okay and some not. But when it comes down to the laws of the land there should only be two groups of folks, breathing and non-breathing. You do the crime you do the time reguardless of race.

CaptainCanuck
12-10-2007, 12:14 PM
To whoever called me a white boy whining about some hardship: I didn't write that, I copied and pasted it from Kramer's defence speech. I just found it extremely intriguing...and true.

416exfreak
12-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
In this country it is equal rights and freedom for all, unless you are a white, male, Christian, employed and intelligent man.

Im everything but the Christian. I guess im not 100% screwed.:devil:

416exfreak
12-10-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Pitty
Wow, you can really tell this thread is dominated by white teenagers.

So the original poster is blaming black people for his own hardship? lol, cry me a river.

If only people stopped with the "them and "us" mentality.

You should re-read the original post. It didnt specifically single out blacks. It also singles out mexicans, asians, middle-easterners, and everyone else.

I DGAF about it. But some people need to slow down and read a little better sometimes.;)

12-10-2007, 01:59 PM
I agree with this becuase recently it seems that blacks have more rights then whites.

honda8&3
12-10-2007, 02:00 PM
Ya most of the time blacks are the racist ones. Whites say the N word and they get put in jail but then a black calls us a cracker and they run away and laugh. That is why we call them that. And then they say oh yeah we went through slavery. UHHH No you didn't your ancestors did DUMB@$$ and it wasn't my choice

12-10-2007, 02:08 PM
well if you hate blacks so much why did u bring them into this country in this first place??? lol america screwed them selves over with the slaves and these are the results. In europe there is no problems with black people. They are educated and normal living people and nobody minds them because they dont act like zoo animals.

trxwannbe
12-10-2007, 02:15 PM
your right. my name is tyrone, because im a stereo typical black person... im a 18 year old WHITE male who races mx. Everybody on this forum is just trying to act e-tuff and talk big.. if you got that big of problem with everybody either vote or goto the hood of chicago or some big city and voice your opinion. let me kno how that goes, tuff guy.

yep well as soon as i read this i decided to go shout some obscenities down to the trailer park that this ridiculous people built in my backyard because none of them have a freakin job so they can't build a house and guess what they were all pissed but were to stupid to figure out how to get up the hill to get me......

416exfreak
12-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Polak1035
well if you hate blacks so much why did u bring them into this country in this first place??? lol america screwed them selves over with the slaves and these are the results. In europe there is no problems with black people. They are educated and normal living people and nobody minds them because they dont act like zoo animals.

Polak...you need a history lesson.

We brought more than just blacks over on slave ships. Also they guy you posted to didnt bring blacks over here. All of our ancestors did. You sound like a 13 year old that missed his nap time.

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

12-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Polak...you need a history lesson.

We brought more than just blacks over on slave ships. Also they guy you posted to didnt bring blacks over here. All of our ancestors did. You sound like a 13 year old that missed his nap time.

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

dude once again get that sand out of ur vagina its getting u cranky, get that dush and get it over with

anyways the problem is that the government sucks. They treat the blacks diffrent then others and they try to get rid of illegals in funny ways. Without mexicans this country would die. Instead of trying to find a solution to help america with illegal aliens they try to eliminate them. Which you cant becuase Mexico is right there and they will always run back . Yea blacks were brough on slave ships to america by all your great great great grandfathers thats why the black population is higher here then in Africa.

416exfreak
12-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Polak1035
dude once again get that sand out of ur vagina its getting u cranky, get that dush and get it over with

anyways the problem is that the government sucks. They treat the blacks diffrent then others and they try to get rid of illegals in funny ways. Without mexicans this country would die. Instead of trying to find a solution to help america with illegal aliens they try to eliminate them. Which you cant becuase Mexico is right there and they will always run back . Yea blacks were brough on slave ships to america by all your great great great grandfathers thats why the black population is higher here then in Africa.

First off, if your gonna call me a name, at least spell it right...its 'douche';)

and second- The government doesnt specifically treat black differently. Everyone has the same set of rules. If I went over to my neighbors house and killed him right now I'd get 25-life, a black man would get the same.

The only reason that blacks "get more rights" is because noone has any balls anymore. If the white people would stand up for thierselves and take action, we could get our balls back.

And god's sake...someone slap the chit out of Al sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Please?:ermm:

And dude...the USA doesnt have more blacks than Africa. Africe is 3 or 4 times larger than the USA with a 99% black population. Mexicans come to the USA because its better than their homeland. Anywhere that you can go into a hospital and actually be alive when you leave is better to the mexicans.;)