PDA

View Full Version : Check out my site!!

trailhouseowner
11-09-2002, 11:58 PM
Check out my website. I live in the heart of the Hatfield-McCoy Trail System. I rent a "trailhouse" to trailriders. Only been in business about 6 weeks, and I love it. Unfortunately, I also hold down a full time job!! My website gives information on my trailhouse and shows a few pictures. Tell me what you think of my site. My website (http://browningforktrail.tripod.com)

Website address: http://browningforktrail.tripod.com
Hatfield McCoy Trail System Website: http://trailsheaven.com

PinkFlame26
11-10-2002, 09:41 PM
wicked!

4punksdad
11-11-2002, 08:17 PM
I actually had the same idea after seeing a run down mobil home for sale at the bear wallow trailhead. Then I rode the trails & decided I would never return.........therefore, my dreams of being a trailertrash slum lord went up in smoke. :o

good luck with your venture........

Taco
11-11-2002, 08:20 PM
4punks you really should have tried Rockhouse b4 you decide to never go back again. I think Bearwallow is my least favorite of the 3.

trailhouseowner
11-11-2002, 10:51 PM
I agree with taco. Bear Wallow seems to be the least favorite of most riders I have talked to. Browning Fork/Rockhouse Trails is my favorite. Of course, I could be biased since I live in the heart of the Browning Fork Trails. Come again and try another trail. I am sure you will enjoy it more!!

11-12-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Taco
4punks you really should have tried Rockhouse b4 you decide to never go back again. I think Bearwallow is my least favorite of the 3.

I think Joe might me skeert of rockhouse after hearing about us breaking the sound barrier a few times on some of the long trails..:o Or it might be the fact that the urban legend normally rides with us at rockhouse..:eek:

4punksdad
11-12-2002, 04:25 PM
If I didn't have any place to ride, I would consider going back. But I have awesome trails in my back yard. Not much reason for me to drive 6+ hours just to have a trail ride :o

Oh, yeah..........by the way. Some of these loud pipes are breaking the sound barrier the moment they fire up :)

Taco
11-12-2002, 07:13 PM
Don't you get tired of your trails???I have plenty of trails to ride in my area but I still get tired of the same old same old. I just think you passed judgement to quickly.

4punksdad
11-12-2002, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Taco
Don't you get tired of your trails???I have plenty of trails to ride in my area but I still get tired of the same old same old. I just think you passed judgement to quickly.

Yeah........I get tired of my trails. But we constantly blaze new ones & conquer new terrain. I guess just riding down someone elses groomed trail would get boring, but when they are your own creation, you take a different look at them. Plus I don't prefer a 6hr drive to ride in a rock garden.

Heck, we have a state owned trail system here in VA. Taskers gap. Its about 30 minutes from my house.........and it too is a rock garden. I would be embarrased to invite the exriders gang to ride there.

Just calling it like I saw it taco........the other trail heads are probably much better than bear wallow. Then again, it wouldn't take much to be better than bear wallow. I went to bear wallow because I had no desire to trailer my quads to the trail head, then climb in my truck covered with mud to drive back to camp. I wanted to ride from the camp site.

Atreyu
11-12-2002, 07:30 PM
every time i go to it my computer freezes...

trailhouseowner
11-12-2002, 08:36 PM
4punksdad,
From the place I rent, you get on your ATV, ride approximately 1/4 mile up a paved road, and it runs into Browning Fork/Rockhouse Trails. No hooking and unhooking anything.

4punksdad
11-13-2002, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by trailhouseowner
4punksdad,
From the place I rent, you get on your ATV, ride approximately 1/4 mile up a paved road, and it runs into Browning Fork/Rockhouse Trails. No hooking and unhooking anything.

now THAT doesn't sound bad. Hey Taco.......have you guys ridden the trail he speaks of? Is it as good as rockhouse?

trailhouse..........do you have a place where the quads can be washed up? Would you mind around 70 exriders all jammed in your house? :huh

Taco
11-13-2002, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad

now THAT doesn't sound bad. Hey Taco.......have you guys ridden the trail he speaks of? Is it as good as rockhouse?

trailhouse..........do you have a place where the quads can be washed up? Would you mind around 70 exriders all jammed in your house? :huh

That is Rockhouse.

11-13-2002, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad

Rut Rooh,,,,looks like we might be suckerin Joe in after all.

So trailhouse what about the 70 exriders knockin on yer back door????:D

YLW400
11-13-2002, 07:19 AM
How many square feet is the place again??:huh

Sportrax 400EX
11-13-2002, 08:11 AM
I wass just going to ask about a place to wash quads there also.....????

Deathbringer
11-13-2002, 12:51 PM
Very nice area, looks sweet...
Turn off the mouse trailer though..gets very annoying...made the page wig out on several pages.

trailhouseowner
11-13-2002, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the suggestion!

4punksdad
11-15-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by trailhouseowner
Thanks for the suggestion!

:huh
I thought it was a question.............but if you insist, then its a suggestion.

Deathbringer
11-16-2002, 04:05 PM
I think he was responding to me not the person above me...

4punksdad
11-16-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Deathbringer
I think he was responding to me not the person above me...

I figured that part out...........but since she was promoting her business here, and I asked her a few questions about her business earlier in the thread..........I was sort of expecting an answer. But it matters not............ :)

trailhouseowner
11-16-2002, 07:30 PM
I am sorry Sportrax, I didn't see your question. Yes, we do have outside running water so you may spray off your ATV. Trust me, anything you could want, we have it or will get it!!